Trades Trades.. and more Trades!

5 black orange crates and 5 orange for bling magic?
You'd have to add some more black crates.

I will offer 15 plain pirate walls and 5 orange crates for:
Enchanted Tiki Room 3/9
Space Mountain Sign Pin?

PLMK, thanks :)

~Roller
Ive traded the Enchanted Tiki Room pin, but still have the space mountain pin..
I only need 4 more pirate maze walls, could you replace the maze walls with black crates?

I counted.. i need exactly 41 more black crates. =] thanks.

I like the offer, do you think you could add alot of black crates possibly to this offer? I am needing a ton I am not certain how many but I am in need of anywhere from 60 to 100 of them, im not expecting to get that many from this trade obviously but i could use a bunch. Thanks.

I'll add 10 - 15 black crates.
P.S. I'll get them right after I do the maze.

From the following I still have the purple alladdin chair, cursed storm pin, and buried in treasure pin. I really need as many pirate walls as possible, they don't necessarily have to be plain although I prefer plain. I am not sure If I am going to be trading my extra hats at the moment, because I have gotten almost all of the items I have needed at this point, If I do end up trading them at any point which I am sure I will I will let you know.

How many walls would you like for the cursed storm and purple aladdin chair?

I am so sorry I was unable to get on due to alot of homework and after school activities. I believe I have what I need atm, but I possibly still want to trade for crates and walls, Im not sure... I will get back to you all within the next few days, most probably the weekend when things slow back down alittle. =]

-shannie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter