Trades Trades.. and more Trades!

coolshannie

DIS Veteran
Well i am almost done with my top secret project that i have told you all about at the beginning of the summer. I have 2 rooms left to complete before I will be opening up my doors to testing. =] So these are the things I am looking for and what I am willing to trade for them.

Looking for:

20x orange ghosts

20-30 skeleton chairs

5x orange crates

As many plain pirate maze walls as possible

( These are in the order of which I need them )

Trading:

1x Kali couch
1x red saddle seat
1x red soldier
2x typhoon lagoon blue crates
2x yellow tikis
2x cyan tikis
1x galleon stern chair
1x Crow's nest chair and stick
1x pink nemo chair
1x purple alladdin chair
1x ace of spades rug
1x high school musical piano
1x stitch teleporter set
1x pink heartless hamper
1x Prince Phillip's Briarstone
1x cactus chair ( not beta )
1x Jungle Cruise Rhino Poster
2x Maroon rocket
1x cursed storm pin
1x buried in treasure pin
1x Disneyland 5/9 pin
1x retroland retro pin
1x Halloween 06 pin
1x witch hat pin
1x fantasyland castle retro pin
1x pirate costume magic
1x one star snowman magic
1x Space Mt. Asteroids pin
1x Space Mt. Sign pin
1x Enchanted Tiki Room 3/9 pin
1x Tron Bit Pin
1x VMK Frontierland quest pin

A huge Maybe... I also have an extra bird hat and an extra princess minnie hat. But that Would have to be pretty much everything i wanted for 1 of them, and that is a HUGE maybe.

Also, Donations are graciously excepted =]

I offer 20 Orange Ghosts for:

1x galleon stern chair

I offer 20 Orange Ghosts for:

1x galleon stern chair

I like the offer and am definately considering it, If you could add a couple skeleton chairs and/or a few orange crates I would most definately take it.:thumbsup2

1 one star snowman magic

I offer: 20 skeleton chairs
5 orange crates
and
2 pirate maze walls
or

for 1 one star snowman magic
and
pirate costume magic

I offer:
30 skeleton chairs
5 orange crates
and
4 pirate maze walls

1 one star snowman magic

I offer: 20 skeleton chairs
5 orange crates
and
2 pirate maze walls
or

for 1 one star snowman magic
and
pirate costume magic

I offer:
30 skeleton chairs
5 orange crates
and
4 pirate maze walls
Those are lovely offers and I would honestly take either one. I think I will take the second one, but I actually didn't realize that I needed a few more orange crates then I posted, If you could replace 10 skeleton chairs with two orange crates or with the pirate maze walls that would be wonderful, if you can't then that is pefectly fine! =]
I can add a couple skeleton chairs ;)
That sounds great!

Give me a time and place that is alright for each of you to trade. Thanks!

Those are lovely offers and I would honestly take either one. I think I will take the second one, but I actually didn't realize that I needed a few more orange crates then I posted, If you could replace 10 skeleton chairs with two orange crates or with the pirate maze walls that would be wonderful, if you can't then that is pefectly fine! =]
That sounds great!

So you want 20 chairs, 4 walls and 7 crates right?
I'm on now--In Haunted Mansion Lobby East
Princessreilly

That sounds great!

I'll be in my room in a couple minutes :)

Once you're there I'll buy everything (unless you'd rather me just give you the credits ;))

Hi,

Not sure what's already traded and what's still available. What's still available from the following?

1x galleon stern chair
1x purple alladdin chair
1x cursed storm pin
1x buried in treasure pinn
1x pirate costume magic

And what would you like for them? (Not sure what you are still needing.) Would also be interested in hearing what you are looking for to trade your 2 hats.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Dreams

Thanks for the quick and easy trades! Sorry for the freezes. :(

Have a great night.

Hi,

Not sure what's already traded and what's still available. What's still available from the following?

1x galleon stern chair
1x purple alladdin chair
1x cursed storm pin
1x buried in treasure pinn
1x pirate costume magic

And what would you like for them? (Not sure what you are still needing.) Would also be interested in hearing what you are looking for to trade your 2 hats.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Dreams
From the following I still have the purple alladdin chair, cursed storm pin, and buried in treasure pin. I really need as many pirate walls as possible, they don't necessarily have to be plain although I prefer plain. I am not sure If I am going to be trading my extra hats at the moment, because I have gotten almost all of the items I have needed at this point, If I do end up trading them at any point which I am sure I will I will let you know.

Thanks for the quick and easy trades! Sorry for the freezes. :(

Have a great night.
No problem! Glad we could trade. =]

Man! I didn't even notice the hats for trade at bottom! ROFL:rotfl: ! Please let me know if you need any more!

Lol, I will be sure to let you know, If I do end up trading the hats any time soon I will let you know. =]

5 orange crates
for cursed storm pin

I like the offer, do you think you could add alot of black crates possibly to this offer? I am needing a ton I am not certain how many but I am in need of anywhere from 60 to 100 of them, im not expecting to get that many from this trade obviously but i could use a bunch. Thanks.

I will offer 15 plain pirate walls and 5 orange crates for:
Enchanted Tiki Room 3/9
Space Mountain Sign Pin?

PLMK, thanks :)

~Roller

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter