Trade Florida for London?

trompettecon

Mouseketeer
Thinking of dropping all plans to ever get to Orlando and head over to London for the 1st week of August to visit and of course do the HP studio tour. My kids (20&15) have been begging me to go. I have not been there since 1994. Convince me please! This Canadian loves the Brits! Right now I know you have to isolate for 2 days when you arrive. Was it like that this summer?

In the summer fully vaccinated people from Amber countries just had to test, no isolating.

You should totally come. If you're a big Harry Potter fan I wouldn't just stay in London though. Watford is just outside and if you rent a car, or like train journeys you could head up to places like Alnwick castle where they do wizard themed days, or to Oxford for a walking tour of locations (and some visits to cool museums).

In the summer fully vaccinated people from Amber countries just had to test, no isolating.

You should totally come. If you're a big Harry Potter fan I wouldn't just stay in London though. Watford is just outside and if you rent a car, or like train journeys you could head up to places like Alnwick castle where they do wizard themed days, or to Oxford for a walking tour of locations (and some visits to cool museums).
Thank you! Did not think about staying outside London. I'll look into this.

Look up Alton Towers for your Theme Park Fix

Take Eurostar train to Disneyland Paris

Go for a 2 week Holiday
I don't have a theme park addiction. My family has a Harry Potter addiction LOL. Unfortunately my son will only have one week that summer. So London and some side trips sound very appealing.

I've done the Harry Potter studio tour and got to say for some of the family it kind of ruined the HP magic simply because the great hall is not as impressive as your mind thinks and it's the same for the classrooms, cupboard under stairs etc. There's not really much to do there either.....it's like learning your favourite magicians secrets, kind of changes your perception of them being magical

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter