Tracey Arm Fjord and Glacier Adventure

jenpink

DIS Veteran
Is this a new excursion on Tracy Arm day, or does anyone have any experience with it ? I went ahead and booked it before it filled up, but interested in reviews. Thanks in advance :)

Looks like it is brand new at least for Disney! Sounds really great. If I had known they were going to offer something like that on Tracy Arm day, I might have considered doing Alaska again!

I loved, loved, loved Tracy Arm from the ship, and was a bit envious of the smaller boats I saw in the Fjord. This looks like an excursion I'll be very interested in on my return trip in 2017!

Is this a new excursion on Tracy Arm day, or does anyone have any experience with it ? I went ahead and booked it before it filled up, but interested in reviews. Thanks in advance :)
Do you have the pricing for this excursion? It's a new excursion, but when I look on the Disney cruise site, I don't see any prices. My checkin date isn't until 5/26. Thanks!

we are on the June 27th cruise and there aren't any adventures available our Tracy Arm day..

OMG - that is so cool!! I hope they still offer this in 2017. This is a repeat cruise for us (did 7 night in 2014 and doing 5 night in 2017) so this would be perfect.

The price is listed on the DCL site now. Adults $205, Kids age 0-9 $145.

This looks interesting. I'm probably going to book this. My only concern is missing out on some of the delicious barbecue on deck that day. I assume we'll be able to eat first, but I understand it starts at noon.

I literally just booked it for my May 23rd cruise. It was $205.00 per person. There is no price listed so I called DCL and they told me.
Did you book it yourself online or did you call? When I looked earlier today there were no port adventures for our Tracey Arm day online

Did you book it yourself online or did you call? When I looked earlier today there were no port adventures for our Tracey Arm day online
I'm going on the same cruise (May 23) and booked it online. Shortly after I booked it no port excursions were showing up for the Tracy Arm Day. I wonder if it's a glitch on the website for that excursion that that's why nothing is showing up.

This looks interesting. I'm probably going to book this. My only concern is missing out on some of the delicious barbecue on deck that day. I assume we'll be able to eat first, but I understand it starts at noon.

I'd gladly skip the barbecue for this. I can have a piece of pizza or a hot dog when I get back to the ship. :rotfl2:

I think it'll be worth the trade.

I'm going on the same cruise (May 23) and booked it online. Shortly after I booked it no port excursions were showing up for the Tracy Arm Day. I wonder if it's a glitch on the website for that excursion that that's why nothing is showing up.
Hmmm, I've checked twice - once on my phone, once on the laptop, and no Tracy Arm excursions are showing up for the 6/27 sailing. I have Palo brunch reservations that afternoon that I'd hate to give up but I'll also hate watching people do something cool that I want to do!!! First world problems here.

We're on the 5/23 cruise and booked it shortly after noon today, looks amazing!!! So excited.

I also booked it today for our 8/8/16 sailing and just echo'ing the time has 12:01pm - 3:01pm. I hope you guys before our sailing come back and give us all the details so we can decide it we are keeping it or not! I expect it to be very popular :)
Heather

If someone does this excursion in may/June, please come back and give us a detailed report. I am interested, but I'm not sure that my 4 year old and 6 year old would sit on a catamaran for 2 hrs 45 min. So i need to hear some trip reports!!! (We don't sail until Aug 15th this year).

I can't wait to hear about this! Sounds like something we'd love. We are new to Alaskan cruises (haven't been yet) and I was wondering if this excursion would happen at the same time as the Tracy Arm day Barbecue that I keep reading about. Or would they be on different days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter