TR June 17th -24th in Paradise (Completed)

20230617_162610.jpg
Jumping on board with lots of comments! We just booked for 4 nights at Aulani for February, with my sister's family, mine and my mom, so lots to follow here as the kids will be 4.5, 7 and 7.
Thank you so much for this awesome report!

My daughter (almost 7) would totally want that fan!

Wow, just wow!

My son was scared at first but he got used to it and loved it. And pointed out every fish. I love this place.
This is how I think my daughter will be
My son looved it though and says he wants to do this all week.
I hope my daughter loves it and DH and I love snorkling!

adult hot tub! Loove this place.
IMG_20230618_120958.jpg
this looks amazing also! your suit looks very Lilo!
these are awesome rash guards, I think I'm going to need to save a lot of $$ for merch!
When passing the pool we see they are doing a show so we stop to watch it. I loove that show happen all the time around here.
are these shows scheduled?
beautiful!

sitting on our deck drink pog mimosas

that sounds just perfect!
I ask my son if he wants to do any character meet and greets and he said nope.
I hope my daughter will, but she also loves slides and pools very much
Duffy!! Used to meet him in DCA!
Today I have booked Ocean Fitness with Aulani. This is a workout done on a paddle board with one of the Fitness instructors at Aulani. This is a paid workout but there are free workouts to at Aulani.
I might have to check this out, thanks for the details!
I will never not get over Aulani being cheep and them not bringing it back. I understood when covid was an issue but they cannot use that as an excuse any more. Disney is just being cheep. I made sure and put that down in the survey they gave us at the end of the trip. Please everyone do the same thing.
Wait WHAT?! We are going to show up at the very very expensive Aulani and not receive leis?!

We liked this one.
20230620_121825.jpg

This one looks perfect, may have to look up this spa!

Loving this report, thanks again!

Last day.... :(
Today is leaving day.
I wake up and wait at the front desk area to get a spot at the Aulani lounge where u can clean up before going on the plane. Our plane does not leave till the evening.
The rest of the family packs up.
I then drop off my son at Auntys we do an 8am one so we can get finishing touches of packing up while he is gone.
Last pic from our deck.
IMG_20230624_090500_651.jpg
We packed up and bell hop got our luggage. They will store it for the rest of the day.
So we swim. A little adult hot tub time before I pick up my son.
20230624_091733.jpg
20230624_091744.jpg
Also had to take a pic of all my bands!!
20230624_092143.jpg
Then I picked up my son.
We put our leis on stitch to say goodbye.
20230624_093305.jpg
20230624_093324.jpg
20230624_093350.jpg
Then my son wanted to say goodbye to Moana. So we went to her spot and waited.
Moana was soo sweet with my son. Really took her time with him. My son wanted to tell her all the things he did and how he will miss her and Aulani. Soo cute.
20230624_094705.jpg
20230624_094729.jpg
20230624_094944.jpg

Continue on to next post..

We swam in the pool and had fun.
After swimming. We ate lunch at Off the Hook.
20230624_113649.jpg
I decided to go big for my last drink so got it in a pineapple 🍍.
20230624_115157.jpg

20230624_115256.jpg
Mom drinks..
20230624_115226.jpg
Lunch was good here. They brought out my son burgers real quick. Always appreciate that.
IMG_20230624_115635.jpg
Then everyone elses..

20230624_120404.jpg20230624_120408.jpg
20230624_120422.jpg
Everyone looved their food again. I think the winner was my meal Flatbread either shrimp though. Soo good. Off the Hook is really a quality lunch.
Then I realized we did not have mickey icecream bar yet?! So I had to solve that. Here is the most important trick I learned by the icecream at the pool shop not at Off the Hook. It is cheaper at the pool shop ;)
20230624_123456.jpg
20230624_123457.jpg
Yum 😋
Continue on to next post..

Jumping on board with lots of comments! We just booked for 4 nights at Aulani for February, with my sister's family, mine and my mom, so lots to follow here as the kids will be 4.5, 7 and 7.
Thank you so much for this awesome report!

My daughter (almost 7) would totally want that fan!

Wow, just wow!

This is how I think my daughter will be

I hope my daughter loves it and DH and I love snorkling!

this looks amazing also! your suit looks very Lilo!

these are awesome rash guards, I think I'm going to need to save a lot of $$ for merch!

are these shows scheduled?

beautiful!

that sounds just perfect!

I hope my daughter will, but she also loves slides and pools very much

Duffy!! Used to meet him in DCA!

I might have to check this out, thanks for the details!

Wait WHAT?! We are going to show up at the very very expensive Aulani and not receive leis?!

This one looks perfect, may have to look up this spa!

Loving this report, thanks again!
So show times are on the Aulani app. So download and check it out. Has everything on it.
Ohh and yeah the leis suck. They stopped during covid cause of supply issues... and now they are just being cheap. Make sure u voice your complaint about it and but it in the survey.

We got changed into the lounge. There was a huge group in here that took over. I wonder if all of them really had a reservation or if a few people had it and they let the rest of the group in. It took a bit for us to use the shower. It calmed down once the huge group left. Here are pics of the place.
IMG_20230624_143145.jpg
IMG_20230624_143205.jpg
IMG_20230624_143208.jpg
IMG_20230624_143212.jpg
IMG_20230624_143216.jpg
IMG_20230624_143226.jpg
We do once last shopping trip. My son picked out a really cute shirt.
20230624_145123.jpg
He also picked out a head band. The stich head band is hilarious.He also picked a washable bag. He got a shaved ice one. This time he got Goofy which is his fav character!! We opened it up in the car. My dad pulled up the car while we were shopping.

Continue on next post.
20230624_145351.jpg
20230624_145358.jpg

20230624_145453.jpg

We drove to the airport. Dropped off our luggage and dad drove the rental car to drop off. Essy pesky. Then we walked over to United. We checked in to The United Club. We looved the Oahu United Club. Soo much good food.
20230624_162720.jpg
20230624_162726.jpg
20230624_162729.jpg

20230624_162733.jpg
20230624_162736.jpg
20230624_162741.jpg
20230624_162758.jpg
Here is my fav part, dole whip!!
20230624_162801.jpg
20230624_164611.jpg
Unlimited dolewhip. I am in heaven.
We ate and relaxed. We then went down to our gate after awhile. No delay and we went in.
IMG_20230625_064048.jpg
We slept on the red eye back to Denver.
And that is it... the end :(

We loove Aulani! ❤️ we are soo happy we bought into DVC here. Yes there are ways they can improve...cough leis cough.... but is amazing overall. It is Hawaii and Disney mixed together. 😍 we highly recommend every dvc member come here at least once. It is the BEST Dvc resort! We will be coming here every other year which we think is perfect.

Let me know if u have any comments or questions!

Aloha!

Thank you so much for this fabulous report. You really made the best of your time here.

We have booked our first trip to Hawaii/Aulani in 2024. Can I ask about the lounge after check out. We will have an evening flight but hoping to make the most of our last few hours by the pool and/or beach but would like to get cleaned up before we travel. Is this available to all guests? We have rented points for our stay. Can we book a time slot the day before or how does it work?

Thanks again :love:

Thank you so much for this fabulous report. You really made the best of your time here.

We have booked our first trip to Hawaii/Aulani in 2024. Can I ask about the lounge after check out. We will have an evening flight but hoping to make the most of our last few hours by the pool and/or beach but would like to get cleaned up before we travel. Is this available to all guests? We have rented points for our stay. Can we book a time slot the day before or how does it work?

Thanks again :love:
So the lounge is available for all guests. It is a great feature but u would get a reservation for it. U have to wait till day of to do it. U register at the front desk. There is normally a line. I went around 5ish and was the first one. But many people were not going till 7 and still got a spot. You get a 1 hour time spot to go the room and has everything u need to clean up after swimming.

So the lounge is available for all guests. It is a great feature but u would get a reservation for it. U have to wait till day of to do it. U register at the front desk. There is normally a line. I went around 5ish and was the first one. But many people were not going till 7 and still got a spot. You get a 1 hour time spot to go the room and has everything u need to clean up after swimming.
Perfect, thank you so much. I don't think I will be up by 5am but will make 7 work.

DAY 6:
Good morning. We decide to get some breakfast at ABC store. So we do the quick walk over. Having a 2nd floor room really makes it handy to get to the lobby by just taking the stairs up one floor. We really love eating there. Good food and prices. Got pastries for my guys. They were in a pastries mood. They have a great selection.View attachment 778726
View attachment 778727
I get banana packages. This is the best banana pancakes. The syrup on is lthe best!!!
View attachment 778730
We also pick up our free gifts. Save all your abc receipts and turn them in at the end. We picked out this towel.
View attachment 778728
Then this resuable bag.
View attachment 778729
Love getting extra gifts.
Then we take it back to eat. ABC store is the best.
Then next my mom and me get ready for our workout. We are doing a free Aulani workout which is a called total body circuit. Man this was a workout. We met down at the beach again
They had everything set up and ready to go.
View attachment 778731
Here is our instructor. Super great and motivating!
View attachment 778732
We had to take off our shoes and we did different circuits like running up and down the beach to doing push ups and sit up... etc..
View attachment 778733
View attachment 778734
We had a great group of people with us too. We joked around while doing it. I have to say doing jumping jacks while looking at the ocean really is the best way to do it. View attachment 778735
I highly recommend this excersise class esp since it is free. They had water and towels for us too. Such a class act. The instructor is really good in making sure u workout to your level in a safe way too.
I love still be able to get workouts in on vacation but getting to have gorgeous views and an instructor while doing it.

Continue on to the next post.
Hi! Can you tell me how/where you signed up for the free workouts? I couldn’t find anything on the app/booking page.
Thank you so much for sharing your trip report with us! It has been invaluable to my planning!!

Hi! Can you tell me how/where you signed up for the free workouts? I couldn’t find anything on the app/booking page.
Thank you so much for sharing your trip report with us! It has been invaluable to my planning!!
Go to the spa part of the website. Then click to book spa appointment and instead of clicking services click on activities and that is where they list fitness classes. They have them listed about 2 weeks out there. Also u can book on the app but they do not list as far out and could be booked out by the time u see it on the app as part if the daily activities. Some of the Fitness classes are free and some cost money so be careful on booking if that matters to you.

Go to the spa part of the website. Then click to book spa appointment and instead of clicking services click on activities and that is where they list fitness classes. They have them listed about 2 weeks out there. Also u can book on the app but they do not list as far out and could be booked out by the time u see it on the app as part if the daily activities. Some of the Fitness classes are free and some cost money so be careful on booking if that matters to you.
Thank you!!! :)

Day 2!
Well we wake up way too early! I force my self to stay in bed as long as possible and then bathroom forces me up.
My parents make their normal egg breakfast and I eat one of my bars. Then I get ready for the the run. I also notice the art work on the TV stand. Super cute we get go keep this and in the back their is another thing to turn in.
View attachment 771655
Now time to run.
I love coming out here when it is so quite.
View attachment 771656
View attachment 771657View attachment 771659
View attachment 771660View attachment 771661View attachment 771662
So here ia a map of the area and I run the path along the lagoon which equal about 2.5 miles out and back.
View attachment 771663
I may have went picture crazy... first full day.
View attachment 771664
View attachment 771665

Continue on to next post.
Man why cannot all my runs be this pretty.
View attachment 771938
I tried the secret beach for a seal or turtle... no such luck.
Next my mom and me head to ABC store to pick up a few things. Ahh the lobby so pretty.
View attachment 771939
ABC store is so close and great. Food here is yummy and reasonably priced.
View attachment 771940
I order breakfast for son, DH and me. I do take out and bring it back to the room.
DH wanted a breakfast sandwich. This was great.
View attachment 771941
The ulu pancakes these are the best!!!
View attachment 771942
My son likes plain pancakes.
View attachment 771943
Some yummy chocolates.
View attachment 771944
View attachment 771945
My DH wanted to try some interesting chips...
View attachment 771946
We got my son a cute bucket kit.View attachment 771947

Continuing on to the next post...
I’m pretty sure that art work was done by Brett Iwan, the official voice of Mickey Mouse. Hoping for one when I arrive aug 24th. I’m with my 76 year old aunt. We will be requesting a similar location, hoping for quieter pool time.

I have a question about the Animation classes. Do you sign up for it? If so, where do you sign up? I can't wait to have the popcorn
Yes you sign up for them. You can do it online or through the app. I am trying to remember the weird way to do it on the app earlier but I am not remembering how and my quick search is not bringing it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter