Toy Story ???

emc1967

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney in the fall and the kids are in love with the Toy Story movies -- does anyone know where we might find the characters -- especially Buzz. It doesn't seem like there is a Character Meal with the Toy Story gang (though that would be wonderful. I wasn't sure if there were any particular places in the parks to look for them. Any suggestions would be much appreciated...

The Toy Story Characters can be found at MGM. There is a Toy Barn and they are there at other locations.

Janette
WDW
daisy.gif

Offsite ? - 1976, Vistana - 1988
Vistana/Contemp - June 2000, OKW - Feb 2001
BWV - DIS Convention Nov 2001
Disneyland - 1998

Toy story characters can usually be found at MGM. We saw them at the character meeting place near voyage of the littlemermaid. I've also heard they soemtimes hang out at pizza palnet.

<font color= red Comic Sans MS> All Star Music-April 2000 </font>
<font color= purple font= Comic Sans MS> Shades of Green- May 2002 </font>

We saw Buzz and Woody outside Pizza Planet at MGM. They signed my kids hats. We also saw Combat Carl. He was sooooo neat looking. Kids were more amazed by him. Even though they are huge Woody and Buzz fans.

We got pictures with Buzz, Woody, Jessie and the Army Guy at Al's Toy Barn in Dec. :)

There is a queue called Al's Toy Barn next to the Hunchback show. Occasssionally we have seen Jessie & Bullseye in front of MGM at the entrance before you're actually in the park. Jessie Signs, Bullseye doesn't.

Robin

Thank you all for the information. The kids are so looking forwared to meeting Woody and Buzz -- we just can't wait!!!

ops i am sorry for posting this.. this message started in 2001ish sorry i did not mean to bring it back sorry if ur mad. Please don't hurt meh.

We have also seen Woody and Jessie across the way, not far down from Country Bear at MK. And I believe Buzz (haven't seen him personally though) over in Tomorrowland.

Allearsnet.com has a list of where to see all the characters throughout the parks. Here's the link to MGM Studios: Characters at a Glance @ MGM. You can see where to see characters at the other parks by going to that parks page and then clicking on Character under "At a glance" on the far left side of the screen. hth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!