Toy Story Mania Designs?

If you have time, would it be possible to get the following names on scrabble designs pleeeeease: Dad, Mom, Sydney, Jason & Brandon. 2008 Thank you so much.

Terri...so sorry, forgot the year...2008

Thanks again!

Here you go...
scrbailey1.jpg

scrbren.jpg

Hope you like them. :thumbsup2

Thanks again!! Here is a pic for you! :lovestruc

2662162020045842337S425x425Q85.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup2 Is that a onesie? You sure are starting the Dis endoctrination early. ;) We hope to use the disign ourselves, but haven't seen it in print. Just on the computer. :surfweb:

Thank you so much for sharing. :thumbsup2 Is that a onesie? You sure are starting the Dis endoctrination early. ;) We hope to use the disign ourselves, but haven't seen it in print. Just on the computer. :surfweb:

Yes, 18 mos onesie by Geranimals - we will be at WDW from 27th through 11/2 - Was supposed to be there this time last month, but hurricane Ike changed our plans, so this is the WDW 1st birthday tour, attempt 2!! :laughing: I am thinking about borrowing the "mom" and "dad" you did, as well!

I just washed it and it looks even better - not as glossy as the pic shows. I used Avery light T transfers - I have Amy's dark T transfers also, but haven't used them yet.

Terri

Thanks so much for the designs for my boys. I am going to iron them on today.

Yvette

Aaaw, thanks! I like the etch a sketch, too. If you want to do an AJ in the etch a sketch, too, feel free! Also, our trip is in 2008. Sorry I didn't mention that in my last post. :headache:

I don't know if I already posted this for you. If I didn't I'm truly sorry. I was just trying to redo them, and I noticed that they were already in my photobucket, I just must have forgotten to post them. :o
scotsc.jpg

jesssc.jpg

ajsc1.jpg

etchaj.jpg

Please forgive me for forgetting.:flower3: Have a great day. :thumbsup2

Terri, we love the Scrabble design! I have a BIG request I'm hoping the two of you can handle. Maybe your DH is up for THIS challenge.....

Can you fit 3 names onto one? I've figured out how to fit them but the characters will have to be moved around. The names are Robbin (R in StoRy), Tim (I in RobbIn) and if you move Maniacs (Can ya put an 's' at the end of Maniac?) down 3 rows you can fit Dara (A in MAniacs). Also, do you have Weezy? We would like to trade Stinky Pete for Weezy. So, whatcha think? Can ya do this? Just tell me if ya can't. We'll just do one or two names. You guys ROCK!! (Yeah, even if ya can't do it. We still love the design!!) Forgot to say....2008. (We're not using it until 2009 but since the attraction opened this year, we chose to keep the '08. Not that you needed this explanation at all.)

DARA

Terri, we love the Scrabble design! I have a BIG request I'm hoping the two of you can handle. Maybe your DH is up for THIS challenge.....

Can you fit 3 names onto one? I've figured out how to fit them but the characters will have to be moved around. The names are Robbin (R in StoRy), Tim (I in RobbIn) and if you move Maniacs (Can ya put an 's' at the end of Maniac?) down 3 rows you can fit Dara (A in MAniacs). Also, do you have Weezy? We would like to trade Stinky Pete for Weezy. So, whatcha think? Can ya do this? Just tell me if ya can't. We'll just do one or two names. You guys ROCK!! (Yeah, even if ya can't do it. We still love the design!!) Forgot to say....2008. (We're not using it until 2009 but since the attraction opened this year, we chose to keep the '08. Not that you needed this explanation at all.)

DARA

Not a problem!!:goodvibes :cool1:
Will have it soon,:thumbsup2

This is the first time I am posting and I clearly have no idea what I am doing soo.... I am trying to reach TMDART about her wonderful designs. I need two designs

1 - 2008 Scrabble board (I saw one with the word disney in it but then I couldn't find it again. My son's name is Evan if that fits anywhere. If not, could I please have just a regular scrabble board 2008)

2 - A birthday shirt for my son Evan - He is spending his 9th birthday in the MK and it is on October 23rd. I saw a cool Mickey design you did somewhere which is blue and round and maybe says something about getting his ears. Anyway, I would like that design but I want it to say "I'm spending my 9th birthday at Disneyworld" and the date.

I am so sorry if this is unclear. I will check often to see if you have any questions.

Thanks so much, Emjay

This is the first time I am posting and I clearly have no idea what I am doing soo.... I am trying to reach TMDART about her wonderful designs. I need two designs

1 - 2008 Scrabble board (I saw one with the word disney in it but then I couldn't find it again. My son's name is Evan if that fits anywhere. If not, could I please have just a regular scrabble board 2008)

2 - A birthday shirt for my son Evan - He is spending his 9th birthday in the MK and it is on October 23rd. I saw a cool Mickey design you did somewhere which is blue and round and maybe says something about getting his ears. Anyway, I would like that design but I want it to say "I'm spending my 9th birthday at Disneyworld" and the date.

I am so sorry if this is unclear. I will check often to see if you have any questions.

Thanks so much, Emjay

Just because you're new, Emjay....If ya want to contact someone directly, you can click their username (far left margin) and then "Send a private message to _______". It's a lot quicker that way. Ya never know if they're gonna see it in a thread. UNLESS, you're requesting a design. Some designers prefer you post in a thread rather than PMing them. Anyway, didn't know if you knew how to PM (private message). Also.....

Welcome to the DISboards!!

Thanks so much for the welcome and the info. I tried to send a pm but because I don't have 10 posts I can't send to anyone but staff!? Hopefully they will see my request. Emjay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter