Toy Story Land

How will TSM be part of TSL without moving it to different location? I need a map!

Found a map ... looks like the entrance to TSM will be past the existing entrance and to the right. Going past the existing entrance takes you to TSL.

For Pandora there was no announcement on MDE. The info was posted on here to sign up for a slot and some annual passholders got emails with the info to sign up. When the AP signed up for it I believe it allowed you to select 1 or 2 other people from your MDE friends/family list. As long as the person signing up for the slot was the AP holder, I believe they could bring along 1 or 2 other people that weren't AP holders. I'm not 100% sure on that though since I signed up for it and my wife is an AP holder as well.

If I remember correctly the info was posted here on the forum around 7:30/8am.. And the sign ups stayed open much longer than I expected. It was all full around noon

The Pandora AP previews were just for those with an AP. We went in May and while myself and the girls could get in my folks without an AP could not.

I understand they don't know for sure but I really wish there would be more of a heads up for previews than there were for Pandora. We were lucky to have the trip planned and able to make it work. I would like to go again in May/June 2018 but don't think I will be as lucky for Toy Story Land.

We are going in June and I’m curious how you obtain fast passes when a new land opens. Do they just open up the window and everyone tries all at once to get them?

We are going in June and I’m curious how you obtain fast passes when a new land opens. Do they just open up the window and everyone tries all at once to get them?

Pretty much. Once they decide on an opening date, FP+ should become available.

How will TSM be part of TSL without moving it to different location? I need a map!

Found a map ... looks like the entrance to TSM will be past the existing entrance and to the right. Going past the existing entrance takes you to TSL.
They're moving the entrance to TSM around to the back of the building so that it is inside Toy Story Land. Subsequently they'll close off Pixar Place and it will become a backstage area.

I’d be interested to see where they would put a meet n greet.
So would I as it doesn't appear to be shown on any of the artist's renderings. But it's hard to imagine that they would just drop something as popular as the Buzz/Woody M&G. Maybe they could build it into the TSMM ride building near the new entrance?

So would I as it doesn't appear to be shown on any of the artist's renderings. But it's hard to imagine that they would just drop something as popular as the Buzz/Woody M&G. Maybe they could build it into the TSMM ride building near the new entrance?
Only space that look available to me is actually near the TSMM exit.

There will be an announcement when FP's will be released. For Frozen ever after and 7dmt they released FP's right at 30 days out and we found out about when they would be released about 45 days out.

For Pandora they completely screwed over AP's and offsite guests and released 60 days out. So if you weren't staying on site, you had zero chance.

So for Toy Story we won't know until about 1-2 months out from grand opening on when FP's will go live

Typically, any previews are announced by emails to the target group.

For the Pandora Previews, they had different times for Passholders and DVC Members.
The passholder previews were for passholders only (no non-passholder guests).
The DVC Previews required an on-site room reservation and the member could bring only those guests that were listed on the room reservation.
Do DVC members have to have an active reservation before the previews are announced? We do not have active annual passes at the moment but I do own DVC and would make a last-minute reservation if I got a preview spot

Do you DVC members have to have an active reservation before the previews are announced? We do not have active annual passes at the moment but I do own DVC
For the Pandora Previews, DVC members needed to have a room reservation (either points or cash) in place at the time they booked the preview. DVC verified manually that all those registered did in fact have an actual room reservation.

The way they handled entry into Pandora was unique. Disney added a FP+ selection to MDE and CMs scanned MagicBands (or RFID Card) at the entrance to Pandora to see if you were scheduled for that particular preview time slot.

For the Pandora Previews, DVC members needed to have a room reservation (either points or cash) in place at the time they booked the preview. DVC verified manually that all those registered did in fact have an actual room reservation.

The way they handled entry into Pandora was unique. Disney added a FP+ selection to MDE and CMs scanned MagicBands (or RFID Card) at the entrance to Pandora to see if you were scheduled for that particular preview time slot.
That’s a bummer. But thank you for the information

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter