Toy Story 5

I thought Toy Story 4 was their last adventure so, my kids and I are excited they decided on making another one. Curious to see how Woody and Bo Peep will reunite with Buzz & the others since, they had gone their separate ways in the last movie.

I've heard about Toy Story 5, Frozen 3 and Zootrolopis 2 are in the Disney works on Wales Online Facebook page.
On Toy story 5 I'm not sure if Sherriff Woody is going to be in it but maybe at the beginning of the film. I don't think Andy will be in Toy Story 5. I'm also excited to be hearing what songs will be in Frozen 3 my favourite song on frozen 1 is first time in forever and on frozen 2 my favourite song is lost in the woods and I wonder what song will be my favourite in frozen 3.

I thought Toy Story 4 was actually really good. Just a fun, light hearted movie, with good re-watchability. And a lot better than Toy Story 2 (don't get me started).

I'm not sure how I feel about Toy Story 5. I was happy with the ending of #4 (thought it had some good closure). I would be happy either for the story to continue or for them to work the gap (or both, via flashbacks, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter