Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer.

looking forward to this, love the pixar animations! :yay:

And it says it will be in £D in some cinemas! oooohhhhh :)

We went to see Up yesterday before heading home, and they ran this trailer immediately before the film. The whole place cheered and applauded at the end - shame it's over a year away still, but think it will be worth the wait.

By the way, Up was brilliant - really very funny with some great characters, and also quite touching in a few places. We met the characters at the studios earlier in the week, and my DD fell in love with Dug, the dog from the movie :)

Paul

Looks fantastic! I can't wait!!

Looking good! :thumbsup2

I love the Toy Story films and with it being out close to when we go next year, I have a feeling we'll be overwhelmed with TS3 items and merchandise, which I'll love! :goodvibes

Ohh I can't see it- an EMA advert keeps playing over and over again.

I didn't even know there was going to be a Toy Story 3!

Note to self- More DIS time essential!

15 YEARS!!!! 15 YEARS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I was 6!?!? Surely that cannot be right!! (Not that I am stating you have gotten it wrong)

Apologies; I'm a bit late to this, but popping in over to UK Comm where it's a better fit. :thumbsup2

This looks great :thumbsup2

Interesting back story is that Pixar who were locked into a deal with Disney for number of movies told them don't use what we gave you already.
This is definitely better than the direct to DVD rubbish that we might have gotten if Jobs and Iger had not shaken hands :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter