Towncar and Tipping

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Just wondering when you use a town car service from MCO to WDW, how do you handle the tip? Do you tip half at pick up and the other half when you are dropped back off at the airport or just one way? What percent do you recommend? 10-20%? Just want to make sure I do it right!

Thanks Belle! We've used town cars in the past but I don't remember how we handled the tip and I was concerned when I read the tip threads on the other boards. Just wanted to make sure!

Can I ask which town car company you have used? We've tried Tiffany and we weren't pleased but we were going to give them another try. However, I've read several good posts about Your Ride so we may try them now.

We were very pleased with Tiffany last month and we tipped $10.00 each way.

I'm using Yourride at Thanksgiving. This will be my first trip using a towncar service, but I was SO impressed with Rabbit, that I'm going to use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter