Tower of Terror record-This is so cool!!

In January I met a women in line going into the MK. She had to be about 80. She was decked out head to toe in Disney and said she and her husband spent 6 months in the parks and 6 months at home back in Mass. Her favorite ride was Peter Pan and she went on it as many times in a day as she could. I just e-mailed her the news story and told her to start keeping track. ;)

I also told her she was an inspiration to me and that I hoped to be doing the same thing at her age. She laughed and said we could be ride buddies. That would make her about 120 and with her attitude, I don't doubt that she'll still be around. ;)

What a cute story! More power to her - you'll never see me on that ride.

I love it!!!! Go Harriet -- she's my hero!!!! :teeth:

What a great story! Go Harriet!!!

I hate to have to do this to her, but I would LOVE to break that record! ToT is my FAVE ride. I've ridden it 7 times in one day before but we can't afford to stay at WDW for months so I can start wracking up a total of 500 rides yet. Plus, I've only been four times.

Cool story, Lucky4me. Thanks for sharing that. What an inspiring lady--so full of life! Sounds like she knows how to live!! :)

Isn't that awesome? I thought of SeanO who was one the original Trivia Masters here on the DIS many years back and that was his favourite ride and he wanted to be the record holder. I'll have to send him the story. :)
CC

Grinning "ear to ear" here!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks for that story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter