Towels??

RandJ

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if we absolutely need to pack beach towels. These take up a lot of room. Can we get towels on the ship (not our cabin towels)?

Thanks.

If I remember correctly, I heard that they give you towels to use as you leave the ship....I believe it happens at each port...but I may be wrong. BTW...how did you keep this a secret from your kids for so long? I would have burst at the seems to tell them!

No need to pack those large beach towels! Just grab a few from the bins near the pool area to use while on the islands -- you can just leave them in your stateroom when you return, and your cabin stuard will take care of seeing that they get to the laundry.:)

Kris is right.
On our Dec. cruise they had towels for pick up when you left the ship for excursions as well as where you meet for excursions.
We packed beach towels but didn't use them.
Just make sure to bring the cruise lines towels back to them:).
When we didn't want to go back to the ship right away we asked someone from our excursion to take them back.
We did the same for others on another day.
They had large bins to put them in as you re-board the ship. Or your stateroom host/hostess can take them when they service your room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter