Towel Animals

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hey Everyone, We have never been lucky enough to receive any towel animals, so I was just curious, is it a matter of luck or do you think tipping helps, just curious. I have seen some really neat ones, I think it would be super special. So just curious if anyone has any suggestions.:goodvibes

We just came into our room and found a towel rabbitt on top of our TV. When checked in and got to our room, there was a towel mouse sitting on top the kleenex box.

It's just a matter of luck because others have posted that they left tips and it has not got them towel animals in the past, plus the housekeepers make them on their own time. Last August at the Contemporary my family and I only got one towel animal and during our stay at last December the Polynesian we got no towel animals. Personally I don't see what the hype around them is so it does not make or break our trip if we don't get them.

I don't think tipping has much to do with it. Everytime we've received towel animals (about half of our trips) there have been towel animal when we checked in. They were already in the room when we arrived, sometimes additional animals were added and sometimes not

Not receiving a towel animal would not ruin my trip, but it does enhance it. I can't tell you the rhyme or reason of who gets one. But it would be easier if there was someone assigned at each resort to make them. Maybe then everyone would receive one.

For the last 2 years, we have been to Dis over my dd's birthday. Once at ASMu and once at the Beach Club. Both times I asked for them for DD's birthday. At ASMu, I left a note for mousekeeping. At the Beach Club, we were lucky to get a concierge upgrade....there I asked the conceirge desk for a towel animal dog because dd LOVES dogs. We arrived back both times to find them. I would say, just don't be afraid to ask....the worst that can happen is you still won't get one. I never told DD's about them, in case we didn't get them.

We had a mickey mouse left for us...the kids were so excited. I could care less, but they loved it!!!!

I don't think it is necessarily dependent on tipping. We had one on check in (I think most because there was a note that it was our honeymoon). I left a note for the housekeeping staff saying what a nice gesture it was and left a tip (I thought it was very sweet) and they left another the next day. We also got a card, then balloons (which may have been a standard honeymoon thing), and a call from someone corporate saying congratulations on our marriage. Overall I had a very pleasant experience, which I think had less to do with tipping, and more to do with good customer service on their part, a probably a bit of extra free time.

When we checked into Pop Century in May there was already a towel animal in the window looking out. I noticed almost every room in our area had one. We never moved it and it was there when we checked out. I assume unless somebody takes it or moves it it'll stay for the next guest too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!