Tours of DVC Resorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
We just bought a BWV resale because we always stayed at the Beach Club and love the location. However, I would like to see the other DVC resorts onsite. I figure as time goes on, we'd like to explore staying at the others.

Do they do tours? By appointment? Just show up? Self-tours (just look around)?

[This message was edited by MaryAnnDVC on 02-23-01 at 06:16 PM.]

[This message was edited by MaryAnnDVC on 02-23-01 at 06:16 PM.]

You see VWL now - they are set up at VWL to show to DVC members. Just goto the DVC counter at VWL not Wl and asked to be shown the rooms. OKW is sold out, the only way to see these are to ask at the front desk (or the dvc counter) and see if any rooms can be shown - don't expect this to happen at a busy time.

They will be happy to show you a room when possible. I'd suggest going between 11 and 4- as they may have something which is ready for occupancy, but not yet occupied. You are always welcome to visit a resort and take a self-guided tour. No formal tours exist at OKW anymore, but you can certainly look around yourself. There are still guided tours available at the other resorts. VWL's tour is limited to existing members, as the guided tour takes place at BWV. Enjoy!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter