Touring Plan's Reservation Finder

Just heard about this for the first time on the Dis Boards Facebook page this morning! So glad I am part of a community that looks out for each other! I'm hoping for openings with 'Ohana, BOG & CRT for Dec 20-23!

Touring Plan's Reservation Finder,
What a great service this is. I had it looking for four restaurants that I couldn't get into It found all of them! The last two were Crystal Palace Sunday the 24th and Be Our Guest Weds the 27th. Also it found a Chef Mickey's for the 27th last week for me! :)
darn i havent gotten one notification

thi sis really getting frustrating, a CM gave me wrong info and now theres no openings for the desseet party dec 11, It seems not one thing is opened thi syear, everything is booked solid, im so tired of sitting by the pc

Is it me or do others think it's pain to navigate that site? Maybe it's better with a paid subscription, but I can't get to the Reservation Finder unless I google it for a link.

If you put in a time like 6 pm will it only alert you if that exact time comes up or will it text you if it's within a range?

thi sis really getting frustrating, a CM gave me wrong info and now theres no openings for the desseet party dec 11, It seems not one thing is opened thi syear, everything is booked solid, im so tired of sitting by the pc

The parties have not opened up on regular nights yet. You can only book through September or for the hard ticket party nights.

Is it me or do others think it's pain to navigate that site? Maybe it's better with a paid subscription, but I can't get to the Reservation Finder unless I google it for a link.

Once you are registered (unpaid subscription), will see your "login name dashboard" at top & if you click that, it will give you the link for the reservation finder.

Had another happy camper. Was able to get our CRT ADR earlier today for sept 24th dinner.

It's now showing on then with the paid subscription "limit of 2 searches" or something like that. My problem is I'm trying to find a Be Our Guest lunch for11:30am on either of two days and it keeps offering me the same two 10am breakfast options for those two days, so I have to restart the search. :(

I love the touring plans reservation finder! It helped me get all the reservations I wanted last year! Now hoping for the same luck for my December trip!

Geez Louise! This TP site certainly doesn't want you to sign up for a free account. I had to specifically search "basic access" to find it! (I have a KTP subscription, why would I need Touring Plans? )

Anyway, here's hoping it finds me a second BOG ressie. We love the lunch there and have a reservation, but my mother in law has made DD a Belle blue dress that just REQUIRES us to get a pic with Beast! Plus, this mama wants to meet him, too since I never have before. So, we're hoping to do dessert only or soup 'n dessert.

Free Touring plan just helped me get a Saturday night dinner reservation for 4 for Beaches and Cream in late December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter