Touring Plans Reservation Finder - BOG success!

How did you get a free account through them? I can't find the free register area.. only the subscribe area.

Thank you.

I actually subscribed to them so I could make a plan since we are there the week between Christmas and New Year's. If you do a search on the board I know that someone has detailed that process though. Sorry I can't be of more help.

How did you get a free account through them? I can't find the free register area.. only the subscribe area.

I think they have changed the set-up since I used the reservation finder. When I used it, I didn't have any kind of account at all. However, it now looks like you at least need a "basic access" account (which is free) in order to use Reservation Finder. Just go to Touring Plans and look for the link to sign up for a "Basic Access" account.

What a fantastic tool. Going to WDW at the beginning of Feb. Searched throughout the entire week for a BOG dinner reservation and no go. Entered a search for the entire week for a dinner res. on the WDW Res. Finder this morning and within 8 hours I got a hit. My DW now will get the only thing she absolutely had her heart set on this trip. thanks for the help everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter