TOTWL - Thursday 01/31 - What time to Get There?

BK2014

DIS Veteran
DW and I are DVC members, and we have never been to the Top of the World Lounge. We will be at WDW 01/26-02/01/19, staying at BWV. If we wanted to go to the TOTWL on Thursday, 01/31, for the fireworks, what time do you suggest we get there so we can have a seat or table and enjoy some appetizers before the show starts? Will the lounge be full even on a Thursday in January? The fireworks are at 8:00pm that evening. Thanks!

If you want to be able to sit for food and drinks, I would suggest an hour to an hour and a half before the fireworks. It gets pretty busy in there a half hour before the fireworks. Also, they will hold you table/seats during the fireworks so that you can go outside to watch them (which is what everyone pretty much does). Enjoy. The TOTWL is one of my favorite things to do at WDW!!

If you want to be able to sit for food and drinks, I would suggest an hour to an hour and a half before the fireworks. It gets pretty busy in there a half hour before the fireworks. Also, they will hold you table/seats during the fireworks so that you can go outside to watch them (which is what everyone pretty much does). Enjoy. The TOTWL is one of my favorite things to do at WDW!!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter