TOTWL for 2019

ericar

Mouseketeer
I just read on facebook that it has been renewed for another year. Hope this is true and still includes resales.

I just read on facebook that it has been renewed for another year. Hope this is true and still includes resales.
The space is owned by the BLT condo association, so legally they can't exclude resale purchasers because dues pay for maintenance.

It was fully open for business on the 2nd when I went up there, so I would assume that's true.

We were there on the 2nd too! We were also told/instructed/recommended by CM during check-in on the 1st as "highly recommend to check out the lounge during your stay". It was great venue!

So how's it working with the dining package people who have dessert up there?

I saw it one some dvc news site today that it has been confirmed for the year.

I was there two times,from January 4-12 no issues and most crowded I have seen it althiugh I usually travel in September.

I am hoping that dining package thing doesn’t make it too much harder to get a drink and snacks. I check into BLT Thursday so I guess I will find out!

I was there two times,from January 4-12 no issues and most crowded I have seen it althiugh I usually travel in September.

So maybe they were just trying to create a buzz with the dining package. :rolleyes: Now it’s the place to go one last time.....

I went up yesterday for fireworks and it was just like it has been in years past, easy To access and got there right about 7 with a few empty tables left. On either side outside they had tables set up for the new Member dessert party. Didn’t seem to effect much at all with those there. Still plenty of room outside for everyone.

I went up yesterday for fireworks and it was just like it has been in years past, easy To access and got there right about 7 with a few empty tables left. On either side outside they had tables set up for the new Member dessert party. Didn’t seem to effect much at all with those there. Still plenty of room outside for everyone.
When I called Member Services they said that the outside platform area is for dining package guests only, but it seems like you were able to watch the fireworks from outside?

Last edited:
When I called Member Services they said that the outside platform area is for Dining Plan guests only, but it seems like you were able to watch the fireworks from outside?

Everyone was able to go outside. The corners outside had tables but the middle was still open to everyone.

My guess is if they can book enough Dining packages then we will get shut out of free use of TOTWL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter