Tortola private charter

iamporch

Mouseketeer
Has anyone recently done a completely private charter? I am looking for one for just my family of 6. The ones I can find seem to be for groups of about 20. I am open to that but would really prefer private because of my sons special needs.

Thank you

We used Island Root Charters and had a great day. This boat used to be owned by Aristocat, but then Jason bought it from them. He is now based in St. John, but told me that he will still do charters out of Tortola since it is so close. His website may not say that, but I would email him and ask.

We used Patouche Charters a few years ago to go to The Baths as Disney's was booked. Our family of 5 shared with another small family (maybe 3 people). We were very happy with the tour. I bet you could get a private tour with them.

I emailed Jason after reading your blog post on your day in Tortola. Unfortunately, it looks like he won't be able to pick up passengers in the BVI. He's waiting on the final word from the British government but he said it's not looking good.

We used Island Root Charters and had a great day. This boat used to be owned by Aristocat, but then Jason bought it from them. He is now based in St. John, but told me that he will still do charters out of Tortola since it is so close. His website may not say that, but I would email him and ask.

I emailed Jason after reading your blog post on your day in Tortola. Unfortunately, it looks like he won't be able to pick up passengers in the BVI. He's waiting on the final word from the British government but he said it's not looking good.

Well that really stinks! We had such an awesome day with him. Thanks for letting me know, I’ll include that info in the post.

We did Rumbaba Charters in March. Fantastic experience! I think their sailboat holds a maximum of 10 people, but we lucked out and had it to ourselves.

We had a great day with Captain Rudy from oceanmagicmitch.com in 2017. He took us (3 generation family group of 9) to first a very small island than to Jost Van Dyke. A very memorable day for all of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter