Tortola and St. Thomas/St. John with a 4yo and 13yo

Diyara

Earning My Ears
Hallo everyone :wave2:

we just booked our second cruise. I´m really hyped right now. Our last cruise was in 2012 onboard of the Disney Magic, and that time there were only 3 of us.

I was just looking for port adventures. I saw a lot of them start at the age of 5. Most others are just "beach days".
Has anyone ideas or recommendations what to do on these islands. I don´t want just to do beach days, would prefer to see something. I know the age gap is huge, so i hope to find something that would be fun for all of us.

It mustn´t necessary booked through the disney website. Here i found some great tips for our western caribbean cruise back in 2013.

Thank you in advance.
Diyara

If you search Tortola on here you will find some suggestions, but not a ton as it's a relatively new(ish) port for Disney.
We are looking at Aristocat charter sail in Tortola. It's not booked through Disney, but they get stellar reviews on Trip Advisor. And will work with your age range.

In St Thomas, there are lots of choices. The skyride thing was fun for my 5 year old last time. We have done Magen's bay twice so will be looking at something different next time, maybe Coral World... use the search feature on here for St Thomas/St John excursion ideas and you'll get lots of great tips.

Thank you for your reply :)

I searched first, and since there were so few suggestions for Tortola i thought i give it a try. But now i understand where this comes from. - I´ll have a look around and check Trip Advisor too.

Have a magical weekend :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter