Torsie's Enchanted Journey - Day One

What a great 1st day you had! :thumbsup2 And yes, nice to put a face to a name now. Will look out for you when I'm shopping in town lol:rotfl: .

So, did Jack remember the castle then when he saw it? lol.

Great start!!! Nice photo of you on the train...

Look forward to more :)

:thumbsup2 You forgot the best bit of Day one... Your dis meet with the wonderful tazz23 at St Pancras International! :lmao:

Yes everyone, I bumped into the famous Torsie at the Eurostar check in queue at 7.30am in the morning! :yay:

This is the best bit about the new DL Trips sub-forum - I get to catch up on trip reports that happened before I even joined the dis
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I didn't realize your picture was a link until I clicked it!!!

Subbing and look forward to reading more :banana:

I didn't realize your picture was a link until I clicked it!!!

Subbing and look forward to reading more :banana:
Thank you! :)

All of the days of the report are done, but in seprarte threads, should all link from the first installment (i hope!)

Hi Torsie, I just found your trip report and I'm really enjoying it! It's neat to read about this park, since I don't really know much about it. Keep up the great writing!

Hi Torsie, I just found your trip report and I'm really enjoying it! It's neat to read about this park, since I don't really know much about it. Keep up the great writing!
Aww, thank you! I love it when WDW fans learn about DLRP. :)

What a great first day!! Pirates is ALWAYS our first ride of a trip! No matter what the wait time is (although apart from when the new characters were installed, I don't think we've ever waited more than 20 minutes?!?) that's our first port of call! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter