Toronto Zoo

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
Anybody know anyplace on line where there might be coupons for admission to the zoo?I checked the website and it will cost $54 just to park and get in(and of course the kids will want to eat,hehehe)Thanks for any help!;)

I am not sure of any onlie, but if you go to one of the tourism places there is a book called travel ontario (I think that is the name) there are always coupons in that book. I went to the web site for them but it is under construction. Hope you find some!

try http://www.attractions.on.ca/index.html you can pick up a coupon book at any Ontario Tourism place. There is a good one near St. Catharines and in Mississauga at the Shell Info Centre on the 401.

I have a zoo membership and it saves a lot. We just purchase one individual membership for $40.00 a year. The membership gives us 25% off zoo mechandise and $2.00 coupons off of parking. Our dd has a disability and she gets in half price and dh goes as her escot so he gets in free, our baby is free, he's only 18 months old.

The regular price is $15.00 adults and I think kids are $8.00, parking is $6.00. So we'd normally have to pay $44.00 per trip. But with the membership and PWD (person with disability) it costs us $8.00 each trip. We go about 7 or 8 times a year so it pays for us to get the membership. If you go three or more times you might opt for the memebership.

Same thing goes for Paramount Canada's Wonderland. We have season passes about we've gone 14 times this year already. That's about $7.00 a trip! And we plan at least 10 more trips.

Next thing on my list is to buy a Disney AP!

Thanks everyone.I will be sure to pick up one of those books.We only get to the zoo about once a year so a pass wouldnt help us.Maybe if I lived in TO(nah,I dont think so,hehehe)Here's hoping to get to the zoo on Thursday.

Thursday weather looks great! Enjoy the zoo! There are several new areas: check out the Rainforest Gorilla Ex and the African area starting with the elephants! You'll notice the food counters changed from McDonalds to a couple new ones. You now have a healthy food choice! Have a great time!

Hey Sandra we had a great time at the zoo.Go there about 10:30 and left about 7.The weather was great .Nice to have cooler weather to walk in.I liked how they changed the food.My wallet also liked how the prices at the Harvey's and the Pizza Pizza were the same as on the outside of the zoo(something McD's certainly didnt do there.)The Rainforest was really nice.Found it very educational.Definately worth thinking about getting a membership to.Thanks for everyone's help.

The zoo is definately at the top of our list of things to do! We even love it in the winter and in the rain. The zoo is almost empty during the winter. When the weather is too cold or rainy, there's plenty of indoor things to do at the zoo. We really like the new(ish) coffee shop at the entrance.

Now, we'll get you going to Paramount Canada's Wonderland! We have season's passes and I've been 16 times with plans for at least 5 more trip! Starting Aug 17th they have a nightly light show called ERUPTION! They blow up the mountain like a volcano each night. It's not Illuminations, but it's close. It's almost Disney-like the way they light the water at night.

Have a great summer!

If you work in a big office building in downtown Toronto, ask the concierge desk - they have discounts for tenants. If you work fo rany company in the GTA ask if they have company discounts - often they do. If you know someone who works in a big
downtown office building in Toronto- have them procure the discounted tickets for you.

If anyone lives in the Ottawa, Montreal area you might be interested in purchasing a Toronto Zoo annual pass. We purchased a family membership when we were there a couple of weeks ago (90.00). It would have cost us around 50 or 60 dollars anyway and we planned on visiting again next year. When we returned home to Ottawa we checked out their website and found out that we can use our Toronto Zoo pass for FREE admission to the Granby zoo.
We have never been there but now that we can get in free we plan on checking it out this weekend. Hope this helps someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter