Toppolinos Dinner Ressie- How hard to get?

starousse

DIS Veteran
We're going mid August and wanted to try Topollinos for dinner. I remember the breakfast was a toughie to get. Anybody who has made dinner ressies able to get a lot of choices within your 60 day window? Thanks.

We will be there next week and I finally got a reservation tonight. There was nothing at our 60 day mark but I just kept checking each day. Don't worry if you don't get it right away.
We ate there on opening night 2019 and we LOVED it.

We're going mid August and wanted to try Topollinos for dinner. I remember the breakfast was a toughie to get. Anybody who has made dinner ressies able to get a lot of choices within your 60 day window? Thanks.
We had exactly one chance at Topolino's dinner for our November trip and grabbed it immediately. Wasn't even during Thanksgiving week when you can reasonably expect finding hot restaurants and agreeable times to be a challenge.

That's why I'm :laughing: :laughing::laughing: at your phrase "a lot of choices."

Topolino's is highly popular currently. We got our ADR by skipping in booking order to the last few days of our trip when looking to get the super-popular places.

Mid-August may be easier. No idea. Have never been then. Agree with PP to keep checking regularly, at odd times of day like early on weekends when sensible people are asleep. ;)

Hi, do you know please if characters are there for dinner or is it just breakfast at Toppolinos ? Thanks

Thanks for confirming. Breakfast is proving tricky to get. Do they take walk ups? Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter