Top 5 Characters you have to see before your visit is over.

oh i like this question!! here is my list!!!
1. Mickey
2. Minnie
3. Stitch
4. Chip & Dale
5. Donald Duck

This is dd's favorite thing to do. This years trip we must meet
1. MICKEY
2. The Step sisters (funny I know, but dd loves them)
3. Snow white
4. Belle
5. The princes (any will do)

not the main characters so much so I am hoping we will have some good luck.

Wow, Great Contribution Everyone. Glad to see that so many of you enjoyed this post. Please feel free to contribute more if you'd like. Thanks again.

I want to add Jack Sparrow but since I've only seen him once and that was when he was running past me I wasn't sure If I should qualify him or not.

My family and I have only gone to WDW once (just 2 weeks ago...sniff...I miss it) and really haven't been Disney followers so my dds weren't too interested in a lot of the characters, but the ones they knew they HAD to see (and would have been crushed if they hadn't) were: Pooh and Tigger, Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Mickey and Minnie.
Luckily, we had no trouble finding and seeing any of these characters. We also stopped for Donald, Pluto and Goofy (who was so-o great with DD that I'm now his biggest fan), Eyeore (yay!) and...well, I think that's all we stopped for. We saw Belle, Mary Poppins, Snow White and a Dopey, Cinderella's step family and a few others but noone wanted to do more than wave at them.
Maybe next time:)

My Faves are:

Eeyore (didn't see him in Feb 08:sad2: )
Pooh
Captain Jack (saw him, but wanted picture with)
Daisy (saw, but only in parade)
Airel (didn't see, line was too long, waited twice for over an hour :sad1: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter