Too Funny - Anybody Missing a Bra and Panties?

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
We just returned from Florida last night. I'm downstairs on the computer catching up on the Boards while my wife is unpacking our suitcases upstairs. She just found a bra (34 C) and panties that do not belong to her in one suitcase! (and it is not the one the TSA searched!!)

So, if you used the guest laundry at the Polynesian within the last 2 weeks and are missing these items...:p

I just want to say I can't believe there's been no response to this post -- what's wrong with you people?
... but then, my usual rapier-like wit has failed me too. I'll take that as a warning to just let this one go.

ROFL!
The same thing happened to me on my honeymoon. I got home and started unpacking and found a red silk bra in the luggage. Now I was pretty sure I didnt bring one like that and when I noticed the size was like a 34 D or something, I knew it wasnt mine!
We too stayed at the Poly on that trip. Hmmm...maybe its the maids?

Who ever is missing them is doing this now.....
boobies.gif

If you make me laugh any harder, I'm going to run out to get DEPENDS!

Personally, I don't wear underwear!!!
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Rae

That was probably more information than anyone really wanted to know but I have a tendency to go for the laugh in most instances - comes from my being a writer, I guess!!!!

Rae

Come on.. fess up, you read about the guy putting his wifes "enhancement" on his Disney Visa Rewards Card and are tryin' to throw a few subtle hints at your DW.

Hi Poly Pal.

my wife is unpacking our suitcases upstairs. She just found a bra (34 C) and panties that do not belong to her in one suitcase!

DW actually "bought" the guest laundry line? Man, are you lucky!!!

Now that's more like it! I know I could count on all of you. :cool:

If (current) wife doesn't buy the "guest laundry" line, the emergency back-up story is that they're yours and you like to dress up in them.

Maybe it was that wild night at Pleasure Island!!!!
No one knows what goes on in those ladies rooms.

Shawn :jester:

Oh, so you really think they came from the laundry? We didnt do laundry on our trip and still came home with a red silk bra. DH was thanking his lucky stars that it happened on our honeymoon when we were together for probably all but 1 hour. Imagine coming home from a business trip with something like that and no explaination of how it got there! :eek:

I have a question. Who PACKED your suitcase? Don't you know what goes in it? And who did your laundry?

That is a great story!
Because of my job I often travel last minute, and therefor I always get searched at the airport. One week my wife decided to be funny and put a pair of frilly panties in my luggage. She knew when TSA searched, they would think they were mine.
She laid them out, right on top....

I really owe her one for that.......:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter