Tony's Town Square

The best thing about Tony's is sitting out on the porch and people watch. We ate there last May. It was a glorious day out and dinner outside was perfect. Yes, my wife cooks better Italian, but, she doesn't have to cook when we eat there, and, we don't have to do dishes.

We-me, DH, DD DSIL, DGD,DGD- ate there last year before MVMCP, and had a good experience. It was crowded and loud, but our waiter was very attentive and quick. Not the best Italian ever, not even close, but good. No one really expects the best meal they ever had at WDW, but the magic makes up for it. Leaving the restaurant, seeing the snow fall on Main St and the lights on the castle makes everythhing else seem better. I would try it for myself, and form my own opinion. Enjoy:santa:

I also had a good experience here. My family and I had lunch here and the food was good. Our waitress was extemeky pleasant and attentive. She even offered to take a picture of all of us in front of the Lady and the Tramp fountain. That is a picture that we will always treasure. It is a very nice photo op.

We ate lunch there the last time we were in WDW and loved the atmosphere and liked the meal. We have an ADR for our trip in November. It is on par with Olive Garden so it is ok food and it is just fun to be in WDW!!!!

We ate lunch at Tony's in August and enjoyed it. The spaghetti was good and the meatball sub was very tasty. We got in without an ADR, and found it to be a nice, cool retreat from the heat of the park. The service was great as well. We would definitely go back.

PS...We loved the Lady and the Tramp theming. :dog2: :dog: paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter