Tony Hinds question

Update: I have traveled all over and booked many tours, transports, etc, but I do not understand his communications. And what is this google meet stuff?
Yes, that confused me too, but I figured it's some weird web thing.

I assume he's using google meets as his scheduling system and he inputs our info so him & customers see the same trip info almost like a confirmation. Sounds like from all his praises on here that we'll be in good hands!

Was considering using Tony for airport transfer this summer... we have a 5 and 7 year old. Has anyone used their own car seats with Tony? We have very basic travel booster seats that we use when we travel and rent cars. I also saw in the comments that he will do a grocery stop?

We just got back from our trip. We used Tony’s car service…our driver was named Riland. He was very punctual and helped us retrieve our luggage. He had a booster seat there to use but it would be no big deal to use your own. We ended up getting our groceries delivered using Walmart which was much more convenient than stopping but Tony said we could make a stop. I highly recommend Tony and his staff! Good luck!
edit: we are a family of five with three kids 10 and under…he picked us up in a huge van with lots of space

Just got a quote from Tony...does anyone know if there is extra for fees/taxes/tolls? He didn't say.

No extra fees… just tip

Perfect. I am hoping it works out for us! We are a party of 7, but until flights come out in March, we won't know if we will be coming in/leaving on the same flight(s) or not. But, for all 7 of us...I don't think we'll find a better deal.

I have a 6:45am flight home on a saturday morning. I got a pickup time at 4:30am. Think that is enough time?? Wondering if I should request an earlier one.

Traffic should not be an issue that early in the morning to reach the airport
But if you want an earlier pick up, let Tony know and he will adjust it

Hi, will Tony's company also provide a ride from Universal to Disney? We're doing a split stay in September and I plan on reaching out to him for transportation to and from the airport as well.

Can someone please verify Tony's email address? I sent a message last Friday but haven't gotten a response. I wanted to make sure I have it correct. This is what I have:
aobh607@gmail.com

So what car they use? We are party of 4, will be taking double stroller, 2 large bags and 2 carry on. Wondering if they have a van.

Did you list the amount of items you have when you booked?
Tony has drivers that can accommodate large, numerous items

So what car they use? We are party of 4, will be taking double stroller, 2 large bags and 2 carry on. Wondering if they have a van.
Almost every time we used them it’s a minivan or full van. That’s with 2-4 people with just a carryon each. I’ve seen car seats in them sometimes so I would just let him know if you need a car seat(s).

When I contacted Tony, I let him know it would be 3 adults and a toddler and we would need a carseat. He did our pick up both ways and drove his Tahoe.
I assume the driver will usually has a large vehicle when they know they're transporting a family that's likely going to a theme park.

We used him in 2018 for our party of 6. He drove us between Pop and Cabana Bay and then Cabana Bay to Airport. Both times he used a wagon hauler for all our luggage. It was perfect. Pretty sure we paid $120 back then, so good to know his prices are still similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter