Tonight I had a life altering experience.

UncleKyle

Currently booking another trip Home
I ate the best potato chip of my life!!!!!!! Does anyone get those Lays Taste of America Chips? My favorite was Wisconsin Cheddar but now they've come out with a new chip called:

Chicago Steakhouse Loaded Baked Potato

THEY ARE THE BEST!!! I already shared them with my roommate, my neighbors, and I called my best friend just to tell him. Everyone that has tried them so far says they love them and it'll be the chip of the summer. Go out and get this bag of chips now! My life has changed for the best!!! :teeth:

Figures! I haven't actually seen these IN Chicago, yet! :rolleyes:

Haven't tried them, probably never will. Too many carbs ;)

LOL, I may just have to try them to see. :teeth:

I just got a bag last night!!

They are great...but, have to watch that I don't eat the whole bag!

I am trying to lose weight not gain it~!

Lisa:D

Thanks for the tip UK! ;) :) ;) Utz "Salt and Pepper" chips....yummmm. ;)

Utz-SP.jpg

Hmmmm....these look tasty? ;) A MA specialty.
Wachusett-K.jpg

p.s. Thanks UncleKyle...for getting me thinking about potatoe chips at 9:30 AM :rolleyes: ;)

I can't believe it.....Kyle is not sending out chips to everyone and of all people my best friend hasn't shared any with me either....:rolleyes: :confused: :(

Mmm...those sound good!!!!

I'll have to look for them! (the loaded baked potato ones)

Originally posted by FairyGF
Thanks for the tip UK! ;) :) ;) Utz "Salt and Pepper" chips....yummmm. ;)

Utz-SP.jpg

I LOVE these! And I am not a chip person.

Originally posted by Chrissi Pooh
I can't believe it.....Kyle is not sending out chips to everyone and of all people my best friend hasn't shared any with me either....:rolleyes: :confused: :(

Yeah yeah, they are gone. You got a grocery store woman! LOL Now you know I would have shared with you if they were out when you were here.

I haven't tried them or heard of them. Of course, I'm a die hard Charles Chips fan! :teeth:
f04545_lg.jpg

And I think the fact that we ate these when we were kids while visiting Grandma and Grandpa in PA has a lot to do with my fondness of them. :teeth:

UMMMMMM.. potato chips....don;t need to think of them this early in the day, though.

Are Charles Chips still around? I remember eating them growing up but I haven't seen them in years.

Charles Chips were delivered to homes where I grew up!

What a coincidence- my doctor was just saying that I needed to look for ways to get more fat and sodium in my diet. Or was that the guy stocking the chips at the grocery store...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter