Tomorrowland- Sneaky but Cool Robot

eatmypixiedust

<font color=blue><marquee>I'm coming to you live f
Has anyone noticed this new robot in Disneyland's Tomorrowland? On my last visit to the park this robot (disguised as all the other tomorrowland trash cans) almost bumped into me and it said "Oh, excuse me miss!" and continued to roll around the park. I think it's amusing and people seem to love it. Here's a picture of what it looks like:

0e378a0e.jpg

I also uploaded a short video clip of it (you will need quick time to view it):

http://media.putfile.com/Minolta-Images-107

His name is "PUSH"

HEcka cool. I was thrilled to see him at DLR!

Last time I saw him he was harrassing cheerleaders at WDW!

Our kids got a kick out of him, too!

iCD003ABE-2F5E-410B-A3DF-2D6747546136.jpg

(His operator is the one in the background with the black bag.)

I love PUSH!
Meeting PUSH was the highlight of our last spring trip.
My boys had a blast interacting with him and laughing at all the jokes he played on other guests.
DS9 put his sunglasses on top of PUSH, PUSH began to sing "In the name of love.." and then would stop singing each time DS took the glasses off.
:laughing:

Hope he makes an appearance during our October trip! :tongue:

I have to post pics of PUSH. One of the nicest encounters I've seen was when Snow White walked past & talked to PUSH. He admitted to her that he had done something very bad ... he had some apple pie. Of course, Snow White was horrified, and PUSH apologized, and then said he needed an altoid. It was so cute and funny.

Push is hilarious. My DH and I were there once and saw him and looked to see the CM that was running him. Didn't take long and we just watched a guy carrying a duffel bag with a joy stick looking thing and some kind of small headset. It was very neat to see and the kids in the area loved it.

SPOILER! For those who want to know, how does he do that... the controller is in that picture. ;)

(left of Push, white shirt, blue visor, shorts, tennis shoes, has his hand in a big black bag)

Oh sorry, didn't see this was already posted. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter