Tolls to and from

Disneynutbsv

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept
I decided to keep my car rental so, what should I expect for tolls (how much are they and how many tolls are there?), so that i'm ready for it:) Plus is there better directions to Walt Disney World? Thanks for the help!

Disneynutbsv said:
I decided to keep my car rental so, what should I expect for tolls (how much are they and how many tolls are there?), so that i'm ready for it:) Plus is there better directions to Walt Disney World? Thanks for the help!
I use 417 (south exit from the airport) the tolls are 1.00 each and there are two of them.

And if you use the Oscela Parkway exit (for AS, CSR, Pop) there is an unmanned toll booth that takes 50 cents.

These are the directions from WDW.com:
From Orlando International Airport: take OIA South Exit (FL 417S - Toll) to the Osceola Parkway West (Exit 3) to Walt Disney World Exits

Does this sounds about right? And is this the one that has The two $1 tolls???

Disneynutbsv said:

It sure does and yes, that is the one with the two 1.00 tolls. It is quick and not at all like I4.

Disneynutbsv said:

Actually, that is the one with the two $1 tolls PLUS the $.50 toll. But if you get off at Exit 6 instead of 3, you'll get to WDW just as fast, maybe faster, and save that last $.50. Which exit you use should probably depend on which resort you are going to. For everything but AKL and All Star, you'll do just as well getting off at exit 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter