Tokyo Dining, Sushi and the DDP

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Tokyo Dining on the DlxDDP (or regular DDP)?

We are interested in trying this in December, perhaps as our CP package choice. My concern is what is available on the DDP.
The menu has quite a number of sushi varieties listed- how does that work on the DDP? Like, a number of the offerings are 2pieces for $4, $5, $7, etc. There is a Sushi Combo platter- but I'd hope that wasn't the only offering.

I'm looking for the tempura dinners, but DH is all about the sushi. If he can't get a good sampling included in our TS credit (or 2TS for CP)- then we won't try it this time around.

Anyone have any recent experience here?

I'm not sure about the deluxe plan but I know sushi is not included in the basic plan.

on the DDP, the sushi combo is included, as well as sushi and sashimi in the two Gozen combos.

Unfortunately, reports have been consistant that the sushi options are very limited. Sushi cannot be ordered as an appetizer (on the DxDDP) and the only entree options are the gozen boxes or the two combo platters on the sushi menu (sushi combination and sushi deluxe on the wdwinfo.com menu, IIRC).

Thanks everyone!
Sounds like Tokyo Dining is not a good option for a sushi lover on the DDP!
We'll take a rain check and pick this one up on a trip where we are not doing the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter