TokenZone Team Play for Pirates of the Caribbean Deadmans Chest

NEW TEAM DIS TEAM #2

password= disrocks2

Team #1 is currently in 8th place! We have gone from 16th place to 8th in one day!!!!

:dance3:

:thanks: :disrocks:

I don't know what happened, but we were at 147K in 8th place and then within a few minutes we are now 136 in 10th place :confused3

Ok... I just joined the DIS team. This is a really confusing game, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I think what happened is that in order to start the new team, Mal moved to the new group. Cyberwitch2 is no longer listed in team 12561.

I just joined up with TokenZone and am on the second DIS team!

I haven't really read this forum, so fill me in. I only have a few tokens, but am collecting through Autodeposits.

-TToryk

What is the point of that game? All I can see is token trading.

Edit: And where do I join? :S

Yes that is what probably happened I was going to go back to team one but someone took my place. NP

GO TEAMS!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

The point is Team/Board spirit and community togetherness and fun ;)

Maleficent2 said:
Yes that is what probably happened I was going to go back to team one but someone took my place. NP

GO TEAMS!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

The point is Team/Board spirit and community togetherness and fun ;)

Well, I like trading things I guess.. So where do I register?

Edit: I'm blind.

Maleficent2 said:
the link is in the first post use your disney id but all small case

It was taken, I used FoamyX2, and I haven't received the E-mail.

I still can't seem to log in. I've tried both Mozilla and IE and neither my username or password have capitals in them. Wonder what I'm doing wrong...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter