Toiletries on Harmony?

jkburns

Mouseketeer
What, if any, toiletries are provided in standard balcony salerooms on the Harmony? Sorry, this kind of thing is part of my "de-programming' efforts.....

:confused3

I know that several of the DIS Unplugged podcasters are on board the Harmony right now. If you don't get an answer right away you'll probably hear from one of them once they return on the 10th.

I was just looking at some stateroom videos from the Southampton cruises as I'm (in theory) going on Harmony in August and it looks like there's a shower gel/shampoo dispenser and soap bars. So basically nothing, it seems.

Just the soap and the gel in the shower. My aunt asked her stateroom attendant and he gave her some lotion, shampoo and conditioner, but I never asked for anything else.

If you need it, take it, because for example a bottle of White Rain hairspray was $5 plus tax and fee from the gift shop.

just back from the harmony and i can confirm. balcony, oceanview, and inside rooms just have a dispenser on the shower wall that supposedly has a combo shampoo/conditioner (i say supposedly because i won't touch it :) ) and a bar of soap. suites get very nice l'occitane products which include shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion. we had a week in a balcony and then did the TA in a suite, and brought some travel-size bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash for our week in the balcony. also, be aware the toiletries shop on harmony is *very* limited, even more so than other ships - it's basically just a rack. i'd try to take anything you can.

Thanks for the confirmation!

Guess I'll be hitting a Wal-mart/greens (or a dollar store) when I get to FLL (planning to be there a day or two ahead of boarding).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter