Toddler Headphones for Airplane?

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
So I started looking at headphones for my 2 year old when we are on the plane if we need them. That being said does anyone have suggestions based on ones they have gotten in the past?

Would prefer ones that block out the outside noise so low volumes won't be an issue to hear a movie.

We use the JLab Jbuddies headphones. There are a few options for kids out there but given how our youngest (6 now) treats his headphones, we didn't want to buy any crazy expensive ones for him. One word of caution. Our kids devices don't have headphone jacks so they all have wireless headphones. Depending on the airline, some have TV's in seat, some just let you stream entertainment through your own device. If you have wireless headphones, you won't be able to use the airline TVs since those require wired. Take a look at the airline to see what their entertainment options are. You might need to download the app if it's a stream via your own device set up.

there are a ton on amazon. i have 3 different brands for our kids-all work fine. for the most part, they are all pretty low volume. i find the headband style ones work the best (my girls have a lot of hair) for toddlers-but totally depends on the kid and their tolerance

ive used/purchased these 3 on amazon (can't post links). they all work fine. id say they may be slightly big for a 2 year old. my 3 year old refused the headband one, and then preferred the 2nd option over the 3rd. honestly, they are all fairly inexpensive, so try them out at home first. the iclever ones definitely seemed like they would hold up better than the snug play

Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Headband for Kids - Soft and Cozy Cartoon Earphones for Children - Cat (my daughter thinks they look like toothless from how to train your dragon, hence she loves them. but what the above poster said about the wireless aspect. plus you have to remember to charge them before all trips)

Snug Play+ Kids Headphones Volume Limiting and Audio Sharing Port

iClever Boostcare Kids Headphones Girls-cat ears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter