Today's show

I cant explain it then, as I am currently listening to it.
Just gave away 6 prizes.
91:22 long show.

It's the orange "Listen Now!" button at the top of this page. Should work. :goodvibes

:confused3 I'm tellin' ya. It starts with 07/03. EVERY TIME. You guys are really getting the new show to come up?!

Are you guys listening via iTunes? Damn, I might have to go grab DD's iPod and download it.

The podcast main page hasn't been updated with the new show yet.

Dangit! The main page has been updated now but not the friggin' player!!! I'm about to pull my hair out.....TOO EXCITED!!

I STILL can't get it! Even through iTunes!!! What did I win?! What did I win?! NO! Don't tell me. I want to hear it on the show.....IF THAT'S EVER GOING TO BE POSSIBLE. Gonna go catch my breath now.....

I'm listening now!! I get excited just hearing what prizes other people are going to win! It must be really fun for the podcast crew to give all these things away! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter