Today is my Unbirthday :)

Wow! What a oincidence, its my unbirthday too

want some cake????
smile_happy_.gif
lotscandles.gif
smile_happy_.gif

Hey, I think that I'll plan an Unbirthday too sometime soon. We used to do that occasionally but haven't in quite a while.

Anyway, Happy Unbirthday FC and to anyone celebrating today! :)

Wait a minute, FC, I thought it was MY Unbirthday!

Did you know we all have 364 or 365 more UNBIRTHDAYS every year than we have BIRTHDAYS...unless, of course, we're born on February 29th, and then, well...we ALWAYS have 365 unbirthdays!

I'll share a couple of photos from a trip we made to WDW several years ago--all dressed as characters from AIW. My mom and her friend dressed as Tweedle Dee and Dum...my husband was the Mad Hatter, and my daughters were Alice and the Chesire Cat. I was the white rabbit. We wore our costumes to MNSSHP and then went on a 7-day Disney cruise. It was really quite fun!

DCP_0345.jpg

DCP_0356.jpg

I have no idea why I never noticed this before, but, Flowerschild, you even dress like a skunk. :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: That shirt really brought it to my attention this time. Good job!!!

I hadn't noticed it until you pointed it out.:lmao: That's so cute! FC, do you do purposely do this?:confused3

I want to thank everyone who has wished me a Very Merry Unbirthday :hug: :hug: :hug: I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Unbirthday :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now here is a photo of little me standing next to Alice ;) ;) ;) Alice really makes me look very very very tiny :p :p :p

Photosfrommy30thBirthdayVacation485.jpg

Actually, I was thinking you make Alice look tiny. ;) Nice pics

Did you know we all have 364 or 365 more UNBIRTHDAYS every year than we have BIRTHDAYS...unless, of course, we're born on February 29th, and then, well...we ALWAYS have 365 unbirthdays!

Yes, the math is boggling when you start thinking about the fact that we could have one of these threads every single day for 364 days out of the year.

And every poster on the Dis could start one! :scared:

Wait a minute, FC, I thought it was MY Unbirthday!

I'll share a couple of photos from a trip we made to WDW several years ago--all dressed as characters from AIW. My mom and her friend dressed as Tweedle Dee and Dum...my husband was the Mad Hatter, and my daughters were Alice and the Chesire Cat. I was the white rabbit. We wore our costumes to MNSSHP and then went on a 7-day Disney cruise. It was really quite fun!

DCP_0345.jpg

DCP_0356.jpg

great pictures
I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES
where is the rabbit?

Cute Alice. However you really should crop pictures like the first one before posting them. The woman at the table next to you was assumedly not aware her picture was going to be posted on the internet, and you really shouldn't include her in the picture without her permission.

Nice picture. Looks like the girl at the next table wishes she could be in the picture too.

I noticed your Alice was the same as the Alice *we* saw.... And then I noticed your date was the same too....

What time were you there?

100_1768.jpg

Your Alice looks nice. Last time dh and I were at Epcot we met another Alice in England. That particular Alice scared me! Dh wanted his pic with her but I did not. She kept asking me questions and she would not let me go until I took the pic with her. I guess it was all funny but when I got home and looked at the pics she did have a crazed look on her face. :scared: From now on I will run if I see an Alice coming in my direction! :rotfl:

Yes, the math is boggling when you start thinking about the fact that we could have one of these threads every single day for 364 days out of the year.

And every poster on the Dis could start one! :scared:

Too scary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter