Today is my Unbirthday :)

FlowersChild

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to let you all know, that today is my Unbirthday ;) :p I am having a Very Merry Unbirthday :goodvibes :hug: :cloud9: It's so awesome that I can have all these Merry Unbirthdays :p ;) :goodvibes :cloud9: So all of you can wish me a Very Merry Unbirthday and I will wish all of you a Very Merry Unbirthday :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) :hug: :goodvibes :cloud9:

Here is a photo that I had taken with Alice on my 30th Birthday :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Photosfrommy30thBirthdayVacation480.jpg

nice pic FC
alice is my fav!!
a very merry unbirthday to, you yes you !

Alicnwondrln, I was thinking about you, because of this thread :goodvibes I love Alice and I had my little birthday breakfast at the 1900 Park Fare, because Alice is at that character meal :hug: :cloud9:

Merry Unbirthday! :dance3:

One of these days, you need to list all the characters you've seen. I've never been able to see Alice and I love her.

The first character dinner we went to, I saw Mary Poppins and I squealed like a little kid! She was really popular when I was growing up.

Hope you are having a TERRIFIC UNBIRTHDAY FC!!!!!

I love that pic!!!!f

Alicnwondrln, I was thinking about you, because of this thread :goodvibes I love Alice and I had my little birthday breakfast at the 1900 Park Fare, because Alice is at that character meal :hug: :cloud9:

Hey FC some Alice pics I got in December
47b7dd20b3127cce81bd1ca9821d00000016100EbOWbdu4Ysd

47b7dd20b3127cce81bd1c94031000000016100EbOWbdu4Ysd

ahh i love alice in wonderland
i wanna see the queen but shes never there when i am

May you have a Very Merry UnBirthday!!!

I have to say Flowerschild, I really enjoy your threads!!

:goodvibes

Hey FC some Alice pics I got in December
47b7dd20b3127cce81bd1ca9821d00000016100EbOWbdu4Ysd

47b7dd20b3127cce81bd1c94031000000016100EbOWbdu4Ysd

ahh i love alice in wonderland
i wanna see the queen but shes never there when i am

Nice photos :) I have seen the Queen of Hearts in the Magic Kingdom and I have had my picture taken with her :goodvibes I am a fan of all the characters from Alice in Wonderland :) One character that I would love to see is the tiny little Dormouse :cloud9:

The Dormouse is my friend :hug: I call myself the little brother of the Dormouse, because he is older than me and also because it sounds cute, because he is so tiny in size and I am 6 foot 3 :p ;) :goodvibes :hug: :cloud9:

I want to thank everyone who has wished me a Very Merry Unbirthday :hug: :hug: :hug: I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Unbirthday :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now here is a photo of little me standing next to Alice ;) ;) ;) Alice really makes me look very very very tiny :p :p :p

Photosfrommy30thBirthdayVacation485.jpg

I hope you have a very merry unbirthday. Today is my dad's 60'th b-day. My DD#1 picked his present out from the dollar store (I'm smart enough not to take her anywhere expensive).....she chose...duct tape, pistachio nuts, mints and a towel(she says it's for golfing).

anyway, have a merry unbirthday....:cool1:

i kept trying to get a pic of the dormouse from the teapot but he kept popping up and down
it came out all fuzy

It's fun to celebrate unbirthdays! My daughter had her unbirthday in the castle a couple of years ago. She said it was the best unbirthday ever! She said the only thing that would make it better would be to see Cindy, and as we came down the stone staircase...there she was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter