Today I tried sequence Quordle.

Well done!!
Thanks. I think all of us who post here (small group on the Quordle threads) do pretty well. If you want to take it to the next level, try Octordle! I’ve been playing and enjoying it even more. It’s not as hard as it may seem, and the sequence version flows quickly once you get the hang of it. Thought of starting a new thread for that, but would be too long. ;)

Thanks. I think all of us who post here (small group on the Quordle threads) do pretty well. If you want to take it to the next level, try Octordle! I’ve been playing and enjoying it even more. It’s not as hard as it may seem, and the sequence version flows quickly once you get the hang of it. Thought of starting a new thread for that, but would be too long. ;)
I’ll look into it. Already my morning puzzle time is much longer than it used to be!

I will also look into Octordle. I like our little group here and on the Quordle thread. I look forward to seeing how you all did, especially with the words that trip me up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter