Today I tried sequence Quordle.

I will also look into Octordle. I like our little group here and on the Quordle thread. I look forward to seeing how you all did, especially with the words that trip me up.
@AppleDumpling , if you care to start a thread for Octordle, I’ll post sometime! I tried the regular and the sequence today! :)

I too have only done the regular (daily) and sequence versions. I’m much more successful with sequence. Still getting used to the scoring with the clocks, but I’m happy if I get all 8 words. There is also Rescue and Challenge mode, plus a premium one (Gold) that you have to pay for. I think it may be best to have one thread for all versions and you can play and post the ones you like.

Last edited:
I too have only done the regular (daily) and sequence versions. I’m much more successful with sequence. Still getting used to the scoring with the clocks, but I’m happy if I get all 8 words. There is also Rescue and Challenge mode, plus a premium one (Gold) that you have to pay for. I think it may be best to have one thread for all versions and you can play and post the ones you like.
I’d be up for a single thread for the Octordles. Seems like a good idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!