??? To The DISigners...Can I do this???

My2BabiesLexis&Dill

DIS Veteran
I don't know if I can do this or not. This might be a dumb question after. But if I pick a design that I like and have the file sent to me by the artist, can I save the picture to a CD and take it to walmart and get a copy of it? I thought if I done it this way it would save me on my printer ink!!!

I found a product on QVC where you get a copy of a picture and you put this stuff onto and it does the same thing as printing the pic on the transfer paper and ironing it on the shirt.

Would I beable to do this?

Thanks allot!! And everybody's DISigns are AWESOME!! If only I had the time to get started.

You can get the designs printed like a photo at Walmart. I created a design for my Brownie troop and had it printed onto 4 x 6 pictures. I got 70 of them to mail out as postcards for our postcard project, to exchange with other troops and groups around the world.

As to whether or not you can then put something onto it and iron it on, I do not know. If the product says you can use it to iron on pictures I guess you could use it then.

Sorry I'm not more help.

Becky

My2BabiesLexis&Dill said:
I don't know if I can do this or not. This might be a dumb question after. But if I pick a design that I like and have the file sent to me by the artist, can I save the picture to a CD and take it to walmart and get a copy of it? I thought if I done it this way it would save me on my printer ink!!!

I found a product on QVC where you get a copy of a picture and you put this stuff onto and it does the same thing as printing the pic on the transfer paper and ironing it on the shirt.

Would I beable to do this?

Thanks allot!! And everybody's DISigns are AWESOME!! If only I had the time to get started.

It should work, or you could even upload the design onto an on-line printing service such as Ofoto.com. By the way, could you give me the link and/or item number to that gadget on QVC?

:tink: :sulley: Thanks for the reply. The item that I saw on QVC is called Fuse 'N Bond Liqui-Stitch Fabric Adhesive Kit . Item number F-3385. You really need to watch the presentation on this. It's amazing to see what all this can do. I figured this way I wouldn't have to use up all of my ink in the printer.

Thanks again.

OCTOBER 20-28 FIRST VACATION TO WDW pixiedust: :woohoo:

party: :sulley: (DH) :eeyore: (ME) :tink: (DD) :stitch: (DS)

:tigger: (DB) princess: (DN) :goofy: (DSis)

Hmmm, seems to me that it is just an adhesive. So that you can glue, say, fabric to fabric, instead of sewing it. What am I not getting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter