To Independence Day... And Beyond! July 2022 Exercise Challenge

+100

1335/1400

Going to make a run for goal today (figuratively).

315 more minutes - probably my final for the month since I'm busy prepping for a trip on Monday and dealing with a sick cat, too. Horses, growwithjo, and Leslie Sansone walk at home videos.

1760/1500

Wish Bonnie was here this month! I could use her tips. My daughter and I are going to NYC for a few days to see some Broadway shows. A friend of my daughter's is meeting us there a day later. Definitely seeing Six and hoping to see a couple more. Fingers crossed for no flight issues or illnesses.

Hope you all are having a great weekend! In case I'm too busy to report back in, @Elizabeth Smith , thanks for a fun theme this month and for keeping us on track!

Hope your cat is better and that you have a fabulous trip!

We have some end of the month color changes!
Twilight Sparkle, PollyannaMom, and sophy1996 have all turned Rockets Red Glare! And Raya has reached Sea to Shining Sea Blue! And by our combined efforts, the TEAM reached Purple Mountains Majesty! How moving.

That's all for July, hopefully I'll see you all in an August thread. I'll try to remember to come back in a few days to wrangle any final minutes. Thanks for another wonderful month!

And thank you for hosting!

I can do August if people don't mind a couple of gaps. (I'll be busy or away at times, but I expect its the same for everyone.)

I'm out with the cat right now, but will try to put the thread up when I get inside.

I finished with a whimper, just like I started the month, and have done very little the past few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter