Tired of being fat

Here I am again. I have started a diet, actually the old Weight Watchers plan from the 90s. You count components, not calories except for the 'free' calories you get every week to spend however you like. I'm finding it easy going counting how many breads, how many fruits, how many milks, and how many unlimited veggies per day. I've been on the diet for three weeks and have lost ten pounds. I don't expect the weight will keep dropping off like it has, but I'm happy with the results so far. I've already gotten some benefits from eating better-I no longer feel sluggish all the time, and I'm happier with myself for taking this step.

Lots of weight to lose, not gonna lie. Facing up to just how obese I've gotten was hard. I think if I keep this mindset I'll be okay, though.
I have been where you are over and over. I'm trying to lose again. I think we look at the big picture and get discouraged. It is so very easy to gain. I can smell food and gain. :( It takes so long to come off. I think setting smaller goals. What's the saying, how to eat an elephant, one bite at a time. I also think for me, I lost myself in life. I spend so much time taking care of everyone else and zero time for me. I have to re learn to put myself first which is foreign to me. It doesn't bring me joy. Just a brisk walk to the mailbox counts. Do this each day and maybe you can do it twice. I think losing 10 pounds is huge. Great job!!! Its a lifestyle change that is so hard when so much around us is so bad for us.

Good luck and congrats!!! Just know your not alone.

Congratulations! Ten pounds is a lot of weight!

And even though it’s older, that WW is a good plan.

Keep up the good work and enjoy feeling better. ❤️

PS Are you walking?

Thanks! Yes, I am walking. :) Also doing some simple exercises, starting small while I build up my energy. I pretty much sat on my butt since March 2020, stopped walking everywhere and basically stopped doing anything that didn't involve sitting. I'm slowly getting more active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter