Tips, Hacks & Advice for Buying an AP

DizKidz23

Earning My Ears
So we have made the decision to buy passes for our family of four. We need your advice on the best way to save for them and any tips or hacks to purchase them cheaper, easier and quicker. Thanks Disney fans

Missed it by a day! Sam's Club had APs at the old price plus they had a small discount but I just checked and the prices went up.
I read someone mention AAA and TicketsAtWork also had them for the old price but I do not know if those are still available or the prices have been adjusted to reflect the new Disney price.

Sams club still has the AP vouchers for $866. You have to be logged in as a member to see the price. If not a member, it is $45 to join, you can do it right online & then immediately buy the APs. You get a $20 e-gift card after making your first purchase, so that helps offset the membership fee.

Tickets at work still had the old priced vouchers on Wednesday when I last checked. There is a good thread on the theme parks board about this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter