Tips for booking Space 220 in March?

Is the 27th a possibility? Would love a lounge reservation even for part of our group (5 people). It’s our checkin day.

Our flight on April 2nd shifted by 3 hrs so it looks highly unlikely we can make our 12:25 pm lunch for Space220. Super bummed because I had changed it from 11:45, but flight change means our Mears pickup is now at 2 pm (originally at 5). I’ll be giving up 2 lounge reservation for 2 on April 2nd as well (we were deciding between lounge vs lunch) when the April ADR cancellation thread opens up.

Last edited:
I hope you are able to get your Space reservation Joanneee!

I didn't want to start a new thread but I have a quick Q about Space 220 Reservations. We have a dinner reservation for the end of our April trip and have an EPCOT park reservation for that day too. In thinking about it more I think I want to start the day in HS and then hop to EPCOT in the afternoon before our early-bird special dinner at 4:40. If I cancel my park reservation for EPCOT that won't have any impact on my ADR will it? I would think it would not but with my luck I would cancel and there would go my dinner too!

I hope you are able to get your Space reservation Joanneee!

I didn't want to start a new thread but I have a quick Q about Space 220 Reservations. We have a dinner reservation for the end of our April trip and have an EPCOT park reservation for that day too. In thinking about it more I think I want to start the day in HS and then hop to EPCOT in the afternoon before our early-bird special dinner at 4:40. If I cancel my park reservation for EPCOT that won't have any impact on my ADR will it? I would think it would not but with my luck I would cancel and there would go my dinner too!
No they are on different systems. You can always change your park passes but have to manually cancel ADRs or be charged a no show

I thought I would post here too. I’m canceling a Space 220 Lounge for tomorrow. Check the dining thread about March Cancelations

I need March 29 (dinner) or April 2 (lunch; I have 1:50 and 3 pm for 2 (party of 4/5)but need something near 12 now that flights got preponed).

I am looking for any time on April 2 for a group of 2.

I assume they are taking zero walk ups?

Some bloggers reported walk up success. We talked about it on disboards (search for Space220 walk up). Also look 10 days before (yesterday/today) as Disney changes park hours and drops MK ADRs. Someone might decide to stay in MK now that its open till 11 pm and give up Epcot.

Last edited:
Hi. My trip is for 2-7 october. ADR window is not opened yet but as I am off property I don't think will be easy to book Storybook or Space lounge. If anyone is dropping a reservation for that dates please let me know. I will be checking the cancelled ADR october thread too.

Hi. My trip is for 2-7 october. ADR window is not opened yet but as I am off property I don't think will be easy to book Storybook or Space lounge. If anyone is dropping a reservation for that dates please let me know. I will be checking the cancelled ADR october thread too.
If you don’t get an ADR for Storybook dining, check early morning and there usually is an ADR available (I was able to change my reservation the same day for 5 people).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter