• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tip on patriotic Disney wear....

vicb

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share with fellow DISers that right now both Kmart and Target have some neat patriotic Disney items like hats, visors, fanny packs and t-shirts pretty reasonably priced. If you're like me you like to buy some items ahead for pre-trip gifts/surprises/:wave:

Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Or check out your local Disney Store----get matching shirts for the whole family. They have a couple of styles. They also have mickey head stars and stripes antenna toppers, patriotic magic towles, patriotic mickey hed pencils and more.

I was just going to post I think the Disney Store is starting a sale today tha includes the t-shirts!!!

Went today and bought a mickey patriotic t shirt for each kid. 8.99! Also found a ton of neat disney stickers at the dollar tree. I bought two small spiral notebooks for the kids to put the stickers in on the plane.

28 days to WDW and Cypress Harbour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter