Tinkerbell Proposal

I just heard back from Disney Cruise lines and wanted to update everyone. Unfortunately Tinkerbell is not available on the cruise, only the following characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Chip 'n Dale, Donald Duck or one of the Disney Princesses - Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White, or Tiana. The costs are below as of January 14, 2018

(1) Disney character is $550.00 for one 20 minute set or (2) Disney characters for $850.00 for one 20 minute set.

I am going back to the drawing board on the plans though!

I know it’s not the same as meeting Tink and having you propose...
But maybe you could get help (from cast members) to arrange for “tinker bell” to have visited your room or another location on the ship. Decorate, or leave a signature item or note that you could “find” with your fiancé and then propose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter