Tinkerbell Proposal

You can inquire at the Guest Services desk upon arrival. I'm not sure if they have a tinkerbell costume onboard, but they may be able to help you out with ideas. Good Luck!

Does anyone know if it is possible to arrange a chance to meet Tinkerbell on the Dream and propose to my Girlfriend, whose favorite character is Tinkerbell.

Tinkerbell does have a meet and greet on the Dream...you could always visit GS and ask about your plan to see if they can help you out.

I wouldn’t wait until you’re on the cruise to ask them for help. My fiancé proposed to me on the Dream. He had contacted them months before sailing to help set everything up. Once on board cast members on the ship helped. Good luck!

I wouldn’t wait until you’re on the cruise to ask them for help. My fiancé proposed to me on the Dream. He had contacted them months before sailing to help set everything up. Once on board cast members on the ship helped. Good luck!

I agree! I would contact DCL now to find out details and see how they can help. And how much it might cost to get Tinkerbell to stop flying around long enough for you to propose to your sweetie! :cutie:

Does anyone know if it is possible to arrange a chance to meet Tinkerbell on the Dream and propose to my Girlfriend, whose favorite character is Tinkerbell.
It depends - if they have a Tinkerbell costume onboard, and if there's a entertainment cast member who can do the part, and, of course, if you're willing to pay the cost, it could be possible.

I believe private character meets run in the hundreds of dollars.

One thing is for certain... you won't know for sure until you ask. As FSU Girl and southerngirl528 both said, call DCL now to begin the process of setting it up. They'll be able to provide you with all the information you'll need. Good luck! Please keep us posted! And, CONGRATULATIONS! :)

If not possible on the ship, Tinkerbell also meets in Magic Kingdom daily which is not too far of a detour from Port Canaveral if you add on a day before or after your cruise.

My friend had "rented" Mickey and Minnie for a proposal out on Secret Deck 7 back on the Magic, they cost $250 each for 30 minutes. This was about 10 or so years ago so they could have a different cost structure now.

Good luck with the proposal.

MJ

Why would you need a private meet and greet? I've seen people drop to a knee unexpectedly before during a regular m&g.

I think I read somewhere(maybe on here??) that DCL really "frowns" on this because it slows up the line during the meet and greets. Here it is, a special moment, and while the couple would want to be able to enjoy the moment, you have to keep in mind they can't really hold up the line for them to celebrate when you have a ton of kids/parents waiting to see the character. So they will let you arrange private meet and greets for something like a proposal, plus let's face it, Disney isn't going to pass up any opportunity to take money from their passengers!!

Call DCL now to discuss. They may refer you to Fairytale Weddings (who also do engagements and honeymoons), they may handle it for you, and if you're super lucky maybe you can be part of their TV show Disney's Fairytale Weddings where they also do and air engagements, weddings, and vow renewals.

I think I read somewhere(maybe on here??) that DCL really "frowns" on this because it slows up the line during the meet and greets. Here it is, a special moment, and while the couple would want to be able to enjoy the moment, you have to keep in mind they can't really hold up the line for them to celebrate when you have a ton of kids/parents waiting to see the character. So they will let you arrange private meet and greets for something like a proposal, plus let's face it, Disney isn't going to pass up any opportunity to take money from their passengers!!

I'm sure they frown upon on it and would rather have the money, but if the OP is cool with a quick proposal or does something like takes the end of the line and realizes it can't last more than a few minutes then it would be fine. As someone who's seen this it's cute.

Congratulations! What a neat proposal! I wouldn’t worry about holding up the line, people have a lot of stuff signed that takes a long time sometimes- especially multiple children all with books and/or shirts to be signed.
We have had some cruises with tinkerbell and some not. I hope she’s on your cruise! Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter