Timesharelending.no, no, no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyBell08

DIS Veteran
I know. Never finance a vacation, let alone a timeshare. Well we did. I have had nothing but HE** from this company since we started. Their bookkeeping is INSANELY unorganized. Loosing paperwork, email problems, Payment problems, loosing my check, acting like I was lying that it was sent, then FINDING it after I cancel payment. Flat out LYING to me on the phone. I have read on multiple threads not to work with this company since we have signed. Lucky me. All I can say is DO NOT DO IT. I wish I would have known. The women that runs this company (I believe she is the only one in the "company") is a nightmare. She is rude, condescending, arrogant, and flat out terrible to deal with. Don't let the excitement of Disney overcome you. We are now stuck with a prepayment penalty if we pay of before the first year. RUN FROM THIS PLACE!:crowded::badpc: I know this is my fault for not doing my research, and financing but if I can help anyone out that is considering using them thats why Im posting.

I know. Never finance a vacation, let alone a timeshare. Well we did. I have had nothing but HE** from this company since we started. Their bookkeeping is INSANELY unorganized. Loosing paperwork, email problems, Payment problems, loosing my check, acting like I was lying that it was sent, then FINDING it after I cancel payment. Flat out LYING to me on the phone. I have read on multiple threads not to work with this company since we have signed. Lucky me. All I can say is DO NOT DO IT. I wish I would have known. The women that runs this company (I believe she is the only one in the "company") is a nightmare. She is rude, condescending, arrogant, and flat out terrible to deal with. Don't let the excitement of Disney overcome you. We are now stuck with a prepayment penalty if we pay of before the first year. RUN FROM THIS PLACE!:crowded::badpc: I know this is my fault for not doing my research, and financing but if I can help anyone out that is considering using them thats why Im posting.

Sorry that you are going through this experience. Live and learn. If I were you, I would spend the next few months thinking about how this thing is going to be paid for on day 366.

Good luck and hang in there! Also, thanks for posting this. There are many others besides you who choose go this route when purchasing resale. It is good for others to know the short-comings of this particular financing option. Hopefully you can find a way to enjoy your points, despite this experience.:thumbsup2

I am sorry to hear about your situation with TimeshareLending; however,
we used them for financing our Disney purchases from The Timeshare Store
(one sale two years ago) and one more this year, and we have enjoyed our
experience with them and everything has been great so far. We highly
recommend them.

Check out QueenPasha above. Just joined in the last 48 hours, and the only other post was an inquiry about advertising on this board.

Come to your own conclusions.

And others thinking about financing - think long and hard about it without any influence from pixie dust. Even with dealing with a reputable company, most of the time there are other options which make more sense.

Nice of you to praise your own company......Please. I was born at night but not last night.

I am sorry to hear about your situation with TimeshareLending; however,
we used them for financing our Disney purchases from The Timeshare Store
(one sale two years ago) and one more this year, and we have enjoyed our
experience with them and everything has been great so far. We highly
recommend them.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Seriously? How transparent can you be??

its funny they had time to come here and stalk this post. They never answer the company phone.

Thank God we did not go through them! Her sarcastic tone in emails, answering emails 12 hours later and having the audacity of giving us a 10.9% APR IF we are lucky and IF the "committee" approves us. How is there a committee when one woman works for them?

Ended up getting a private loan from PNC for 7.9%. Not bad for this amazing deal we ended up finding.

I am guessing you didn't finance through Disney . Since they want automatic payments , and the transaction was seamless for me .

Buying resale is your mistake

I am guessing you didn't finance through Disney . Since they want automatic payments , and the transaction was seamless for me .

Because, in addition to financing at ridiculous rates, you should also pay way above market rates for your contracts.

I guess people who make bad decisions will continue to make bad decisions.

Paid $9.5k for a 150 point contract. I couldn't even get IN to a new resort at that price. But yes, such a mistake.

And what did you pay (in finance rates and cost of points) for that convenience?

I'd be sure to let my resale broker know about your disappointment with this company - especially if they recommended the lender to you. They need to know if there are problems since it may ultimately affect their business.

Oftentimes better service comes at a higher price. I am happy that you had a smooth transaction financing through Disney, but you paid a substantial premium for that level of service.

I'd be sure to let my resale broker know about your disappointment with this company - especially if they recommended the lender to you. They need to know if there are problems since it may ultimately affect their business.

Are there that many resale loan brokers out there that it would make a difference?

Are there that many resale loan brokers out there that it would make a difference?

It could make you question their practices. I know on the Timeshare Store, they're the second broker listed for loans. When they're listed like that, you expect them to be at least decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter