Timeframe for resale...

We overnighted the final check and paperwork to the title company last week...

What timeframe are we looking at until this is closed and over...

For me, the title company closed within one week since they received the documents. Then one week before you are in the Disney system, and another week before your points are loaded.

It can be a couple of weeks more at least. You are dealing with people and to them it's just the job of pushing paper.

:earsboy: Bill

It also depends on the seller. The title company received our docs and check on Friday. They are going to contact the seller today to see why they haven't received anything from them yet. I would think they would be in a hurry to get their money.

It also depends on the seller. The title company received our docs and check on Friday. They are going to contact the seller today to see why they haven't received anything from them yet. I would think they would be in a hurry to get their money.

I got an email today saying they, too, were waiting for the papers from the seller.

I agree, you'd think they would be in a hurry to get their money!

I just closed on a resale late March. Took two weeks to get in to the DVC system, obtain a member # and have access to my points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter